for Breaker of the Silence

4/4/2017 c2 19AndurilofTolkien
12/4/2012 c2 11Gabrielle607
PLEASE UPDATE! I wanna know what happened to her and what Legolas is going to do!
11/15/2012 c2 Peanutbu77erandJe11y074
OH MY BLOODY ORC! Please don't be dead, please don't be dead! Asta needs to wake up so she can explain everything. Oh, now I miss Halir. HALDIR! *Cries*

Glorfindel: You're over emotional.

You have a stony heart.

Glorfindel: Not true.

*cries harder* leave me alone Glorfy, I miss Haldir. Either way, it was a good chapter.
11/14/2012 c2 Mirelien
I loooove the picture for this story... :)
10/1/2012 c1 18A changing time
That was beautiful. Please write a sequel. Maybe a little love story with Legolas and her. :). Xx
9/8/2012 c1 Peanutbu77erandJe11y074
MORE! MORE! MORE! Please? Pwease? I'm adding this story to my community "The Best of Legolas Greenleaf" if that'll make you make more.
1/27/2012 c1 Loki-Nightingale
I would definately like to see Astariel again, she's a unique and interesting character and i quite like her. for an elf, she seems a little clumsy, but as you said she is only a child and it makes sense. brilliant story.
9/27/2011 c1 1Hiril Galad
Asatriel, breaker of the silence lol I really liked this and yes I would like to see more of Astariel, you have the potential for a great character here, there aren't enough believable female OC's and I can see myself liking her!
9/19/2011 c1 1Zammy
Poor Haldir...why does he die in the movies when he does not die in the books. He and now he leaves not just his two brothers Orophin and Rumil behind but a child sister. Haldir's family seems to keep growing smaller and smaller :(. Good one shot, heart felt and enjoyable. Though the ending leaves room for a new chapter and a continuation of this young little elleth
9/18/2011 c1 3VampiresAndLiars
Can u please continue this? Its really good and has the potential for a full story, not just a one shot :) please continue!