for Scathach inSCHOOL!

2/21/2015 c11 Bramblestar67
It was satisfying eanough thanks and I would never have expected Germain and Joan to ever set foot in a desert . :)
2/21/2015 c10 Bramblestar67
AAAAAAAARG cliff hangers are the evilest creation of fanfiction righters
2/21/2015 c9 Bramblestar67
Of course it isn't terrible, I liked It and it leaves suspence for the next chapter. ;)
2/21/2015 c7 Bramblestar67
Wow Scathach just killed the bad guy so easily ?:( I expected an epic sword and magic fight or something, But the story is stil prety good thought.
2/20/2015 c5 Bramblestar67
Never mess with Scathach the Shadow
2/20/2015 c4 Bramblestar67
LOL Maimou Skilla is going to get here butt kicked
2/20/2015 c2 Bramblestar67
Really good material I like it ;)
8/22/2014 c12 Silver Tongue
I liked your ideas, and I can see your writing had improved substantially since starting this fic. I would advise, if you were to go back and revise, to watch the flow of things. Several parts (usually in the beginning and middle) were choppy and had 'jumps'. The spelling and grammar is much improved, but be careful on little typos and mistakes. Overall, nicely done. :)
8/2/2014 c12 17The-Fluff-Master1882
;)
6/22/2014 c1 Guest
Please update soon I love this story.
6/16/2014 c12 dsr8dr7gtusdrh7sert78ewt
Best story ever
6/3/2014 c11 MistAndMagic
More! Please! I love this story. Just... watch the grammar. I saw a lot misspellings and run-ons.
5/31/2014 c11 The-Fluff-Master1882
Wow somebody have actually heard of Francis's music! Jason is his biggest fan?! Omg
Yay team-up!
5/6/2014 c10 The-Fluff-Master1882
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE! OMG OMG OMG I KNOW WHO THEY ARE I'M SO HAPPY!
*Rolls on the floor laughing hysterically*
OMG WHY THE FLOOP ARE THEY IN A DESTERT IN NEW MEXICO...IT'S SO RANDOM! THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U
OMG IS IT NORMAL FOR A PERSON TO BEAT A GAZILLION TIMES PER SECOND?! I'M GONNA DIE FROM ANTICIPATION!
5/3/2014 c9 The-Fluff-Master1882
Don't forget to include the super cool Master of Fire and his famous wife...I can't be any more vivid with you. Do that, and you'll make the happiest person in the whole word!
And yes, your lack of practice is really showing here. Also u have an appointment to update this story, on...May 6.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »