FanFiction.Net
for Spiral Dragon

2/20/2013 c8 Techpriest of Tzeentch
Bah, having changed it to this, there's no connection to Keri calling it Dragonrut instead of Dragonbane
2/16/2013 c11 4SuperiorShortness
More required...

I hope you keep to a more serious tone... The random bits of quirkiness, that you obviously put in for comedic relief I feel detract from the story.

A Fan,
Kevin
2/9/2013 c11 SomeGuyFawkes
Entertaining chapter. Thanks for the update.
2/5/2013 c11 16LordsFire
Ahh, nothing like a nice, light-hearted variation on phase 2. Forest of snacks indeed.

Also nice to have a big long chapter on this story; I've always had a fascination with dragons, so this is pretty much my favorite spur from your Mischief Fragments.
2/1/2013 c11 Kudou Shinichi
Cool crossover! Go Hinata!
2/1/2013 c11 erik
Great writing that left me lol at the end. Thanks.
2/1/2013 c5 erik
Great fun read, with Sasuke's sharing of the pain leading me to think of him putting Itachi on a dating site.
1/31/2013 c11 1Bobboky
Very very awesome
1/30/2013 c11 demon
I notice that you made that 4 and 4 thing. Where 4 in japanese means death.
1/30/2013 c11 Guest
You know...it'd be fun if the elemental countries didn't have dentists, and medical jutsu didn't work on teeth.
1/30/2013 c11 ariel stormcloud
great story
1/30/2013 c11 Obfuscated
Man, why do I foresee 'complications' with the Sakura clone ?

Something about only the part of her mind that is still Naruto dismissing...
1/29/2013 c11 1lordamnesia
Rofl, poor Orochimaru!
1/29/2013 c11 6Lousy Poet Automaton
It's been a long time since I've actually laughed out loud reading a fanfic.

Thanks for that. The peak of the moment was "Ah wiww wemembew fiss," coz I couldn't help imagining Orochimaru turning into a chibi and shaking his fist.
1/29/2013 c11 Vandenbz
Figures that Naruto would have a different view of Training Ground 44 thanks to his new abilities. I definitely enjoyed how Orochimaru got blocked at every turn, first the shrine, then his snakes, and finally breaking his teeth on Naruto. Can't wait to see what'll happen next!
326 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »