FanFiction.Net
for Spiral Dragon

12/10/2018 c19 2FinalKingdomHearts
I look forward to the next chapter.
12/10/2018 c1 Armiture
I like what you've done with Toltiir to make it more of a great old one.
10/22/2018 c18 114dogbertcarroll
why have I not been getting my update notifications?!

Great story, more please.
8/9/2018 c1 addicted2text
A new story? (Or an update to an older one at any rate...)

And I missed it?

OK, now I'm hacked off because I could have sworn I'd followed you a long time ago so this sort of thing wouldn't happen any more!

Hmm... On the other hand that means there's chapters and chapters of new (to me) unread text by an author who never fails to brighten up my day.

OK, I'm following you again so this won't happen again and cancelling the rest of my evening. I'm going to be too busy reading and going to my happy place to do anything else tonight!

PS: Thank you for sharing your work with us! It really does mean a lot to those of us who've been reading you for over a decade or more! I really wish I had more than words to offer you for a debt of years and years of entertainment.
8/3/2018 c18 3Tendragos
I love this story. The lines about gnomish AA gun gave me a big laugh, I'm a former WoW player and that just made me remember Gnomergan.
7/29/2018 c18 Breitve
As long as narutos girls get to have fun on dragonback, that is the only plan that matters.
Now, what are the odds of finding Temari and getting her help as well. Wind from dragonback could be impressive. And it would be amusing to see Tenten and Hinata react to her presence
7/28/2018 c4 Armiture
I rather liked how Toltiir trolled Jimo, and Naruto's landing on the ship, ah that was a classic Naruto style blunder. Kudos for that.
7/28/2018 c3 Armiture
I liked the signs at the inn, best one I've seen for a bar was in a webcomic, "If you can still read this sign you're too sober."
7/28/2018 c18 keichan2
Bwahahahahahahaha!
Absolutely hilarious! :-D

(As a side note, I believe that you quite nicely painted the chaos of this situation!)

Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope to read more soon!
7/27/2018 c18 2FinalKingdomHearts
I look forward to the next chapter.
7/27/2018 c18 21Joe Fenton
No plan survives the first encounter, or as we see here, the second, or third, or fourth...
7/27/2018 c18 38Kithrin
the middle of the chapter feels really really weird and awkward for some reason.
7/27/2018 c18 FreeAllFrogs
I live in Phoenix. Blasted monsoons. Love the story.
7/11/2018 c17 frisbeeg70
I don't think I've ever seen someone use dynamic marking on Orochimaru's face. Genius.
7/9/2018 c17 Breitve
Looking forward to Tenten Temari and Hinata eyeing each other as soon as naruto isn’t watching as they all try to claim the prize,
Separately or cooperating.
And Keri followed by a love struck Karen
The chaos will be glorious
326 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »