FanFiction.Net
for Spiral Dragon

6/19/2018 c16 Guest
This is a throughly enjoyable read. Most of what I find on the site is seirous and boring. It's great to see a writer do stuff like this.
6/18/2018 c16 ARSLOTHES
hope the umi no misaki harem are part of the pairing
6/18/2018 c16 Kudou Shinichi
The build up to the chaos of the next few chapters is intense. I really appreciate that you're taking your time, because Jiraiya super spy and Shino little detective were great scenes.
6/18/2018 c16 rustyirongolem
So happy that this is getting updated. While short, the new chapters are still very good and seem to be building to a truly spectacular moment of "WTF?!" for all outside parties. Can't wait to see what happens when the whole thing kicks off.
6/17/2018 c16 38Kithrin
nice to see you writing again.
6/17/2018 c16 21Joe Fenton
Two abnormally short fights and the girls are gonna miss Naruto's fight! Something tells me there will be plenty of fighting for them to see soon. :)
6/17/2018 c16 2FinalKingdomHearts
I look forward to the next chapter.
6/14/2018 c15 21Joe Fenton
Cool - a rewrite since I last read this through. :) A little sad that the Gilligan parts are gone, but I can understand why as they aren't part of the story. A little sad that the Maidens of Sacrifice didn't make it into this chapter... they're supposed to be at the finals, right?
6/14/2018 c15 Minders
Wow. An update? A very pleasant surprise. Please keep going. Ff is severely lacking in stories like this nowadays.
6/13/2018 c15 Warehouse1
Holy crap after so long an update?! Happy days :) :) :)
6/13/2018 c15 incy789
So,. Akatsuki Will join this melee ? This will end well .
6/13/2018 c15 wolf-in-hell
Nice to see this one updated.
6/13/2018 c15 waltae
well...interesting. I was hopeing for a little more hilarity out of it. just gotta wait for next chapter. and hopefully it will be soon :P
6/13/2018 c1 DaMonkMan
Oh I didn't know you were re-writing it until the new chapter showed up. I guess I have to re-read it, what a shame. I was shocked when I saw this update. It is one of my all time favourite Naruto stories. You have one of the best Sasuke characterizations out of the hundreds of stories I've read. The best when it comes to non antagonist Sasuke, Time Braid has the best antagonist Sasuke. The characters feel their age, which is very understated and overlooked. So many stories feel like its adults in child bodies doing dumb things to pretend to be children. There are so many reasons I can list for why this story is so good but I'll just say that I am glad it's back. Now forgive me as I re-read it for the tenth time. This is what I get for reading a downloaded copy previously instead of doing it on the site. Glad to see you back and I look forward to future installments.
6/12/2018 c15 HungrySnack
It's ALIVE! wow this was one of the first stories I favorited. Now to see if my tastes have changed.
326 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »