for but it's better if you do

10/10/2019 c1 Sam
There's Arsenic and Old Lace fanfiction?!

On another note, good to know I'm apparently not the only one picking up on something between Johnny and Einstein.
9/14/2018 c1 2ehblehbored
ok im not gonna lie, when i was linked to
this it said it was probably ome of the best pieces inthe fandom, i was really doubtful. but. jeez. it really might be. i didnt expect to be effected by a piece this short either, im typically only invested in longer fic but. man. this is really great. such a good take on boh of them.
10/26/2016 c1 MongooseKnight
I love it. I am a big fan of Arsenic and Old Lace and this is so deliciously written. There is a certain Anna Rice flare to it and I just adore it. Very provocative and enticing. Wish it was longer. Would love to read more.
8/14/2015 c1 smileyking1975
I'd like to read about Dr. Einstein with a woman. Did you ever notice how, with some Peter Lorre characters, that he seems so "virginal"? The Dr. Gogol character seems that way, too. I wouldn't have minded being their lady! :LOL:
2/23/2013 c1 39glambertcello
Oh, yay! Very good! *claps* I'm happy with this!
10/7/2012 c1 1Whammytap
Wow! I actually have this story bookmarked, as I love to come back and read it so frequently. I have found a handful of Jonathan/Einstein slash fics over the years-there exists very little else in the iArsenic and Old Lace/i fandom-but nothing so compelling, so realistic as this one. I can easily imagine this having been an event in their lives before the events of the play/movie.
9/17/2012 c1 123qwe
Oh my gosh...ever since I started , I've done occasional searches for an Arsenic and Old Lace Archive. After repeated searches resulting in no hits, I gave up...

until today.

THANK YOU for doing an Arsenic and Old Lace fic, ESPECIALLY a Johnathan/Einstein centric one. It's so true, isnt' it? I've wanted to write one since I saw the movie during my first year at University...

Anyway, regarding your actual STORY- Great dialouge for the characters, It's their styles of talking that shine through. You incorportated subtle things about the characters that made the story more realistic, and made them more than just the characters plucked out of the play. Fantastic job! If you'd be willing, I *plead* you to write another AAOL fic. I'd be more than happy to read it (and review it, again and again :) ). By the same note, I hope to finally write a AAOL fic that I would love to appear next to yours in the community listing.
6/30/2012 c1 01110011 01110101 01101001 011
Fantastic. Great job.
2/25/2012 c1 WhispersInTheShawdows
This is fantastic!
2/17/2012 c1 9Swirling Dreams
I just watched the movie a few minutes ago, and came on here looking for a story like this, and let me tell you, I was completely blown away. Who would've thought that the only story in this category would be the exact thing I wanted to read? Not a single typo, not a single mistake. They were both so in character…the tension and angst between them was so real. You really captured both of them, and it all seemed so real. I always thought (watching the movie) that they had a sort of sexual energy about them. So thank you so much for writing this. It was fantastic.
2/17/2012 c1 Guest
Whoa. Ok. That was so well written. you are so good! I wish you would write more stuff for them!
11/23/2011 c1 2Opaque Prision
This is an amazing take on Jonathan and Einstein. I love the play and i love how you keep them so in character, even in this situation. Great job!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service