for The Curse of the Lions Outtakes

4/29/2013 c1 Guest
hi okay first I want to say that I love your curse of the lions story and I love these outtakes they're hilarious! I also want to ask do u have a youtube channel?
9/17/2012 c1 Anonymous
Great laughing outtakes... Keep making more for all curse of the lions... And do them on video if you can...
8/9/2012 c1 S. Reid
I hope when I get my fanfiction page up and running I can be as good as you with writing stories; I love JimXAriel crossovers more than anything because I believe they should have been together from the begining. I have already read all of The Curse of the Lions stories but I can't help but come back and read them over and over again; I do hope that you will continue with your hard work and write more stories like this one because it only sparked my imagination that when you focus hard enough you can create amazing things. I will be sure to subscribe to you when I'm up and running.
Keep up the good work
10/12/2011 c1 LoveLifeAlways90
So funny. my fav part was when kayley says "when Milo stops having flease" definetly funny. lol
9/20/2011 c1 29Aggressively Hospitable
This was really really funny, you make it so easy to imagine this, "It's good to be the hero." LOVE IT!