for The Unforgotten Birthday

6/7/2016 c1 2payneblack
ok first off no you csnt write remus looking that good cause now ill be forced to see that sexy as sin man in my dreams. Gah this story is sooo amazing and the black button up ;/; why you do this to me. i have a serious (HAHA) affliction for men in button ups. and remus holy crap
8/10/2015 c1 5ConfidentialAuthor
That was a good one,"Are you serious? "
"No actually, I'm Remus but I see the connection."
9/5/2014 c1 solosinger1
I seriously love all your stores! Every pairing is just fabulous! A one shot of the dance mentioned in this story would be awesome too. Maybe another dramione one (I love those), or a Severus/Hermione again...just some ideas ;)
6/28/2012 c1 6Aviari Landly
Awww:) I think that maybe you should think about writing a sequel? Maybe Hermione could bring back Sirius and that could be Remus' birthday present? Maybe?
5/20/2012 c1 yay
I love Draco and Hermione being siblings, and her forgetting her own birthday.
11/6/2011 c1 LunarHuntress
I would love it if you wrote an epilouge. It says it was complete, but what if Hermione and Luna got Sirius out of the veil? Remus could get jealous, there could be a reunion. I put two and two together when you mentioned why she worked at the Department of Mysteries, and I'd love to see that devoloped.

Awesome story!
10/26/2011 c1 Emjhai
Good story. Love your characters.
9/24/2011 c1 17wingsrookie
So I don't usually read anything shorter than one chapter, but your last story that I read convinced me I should take a look at some of your others, and I ended up really liking this one too! Although the one I read last is still my favorite one of yours thus far.
9/20/2011 c1 11.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1
Absolutely loved this! I hope too see more of this pairing from you in the future as you wrote it perfect!
9/20/2011 c1 Frecks
please fix the posting of this! i love this pairing and want to know what happens! :)
9/20/2011 c1 29MysticalKC
Awesome start! I love it! Please update soon! :D
9/20/2011 c1 22diamond-helen
Loving this so far, but it's been cut off halfway through a sentence, am desperately hoping there's more!
9/20/2011 c1 Elvis Bates
It's a cute story :))) Love it, keep going!
9/20/2011 c1 128CeliaEquus
Problem with the posting! It's been cut off mid-word for some unaccountable reason. Just thought you should know.