for Radiant Days, Hollow Nights

7/29/2014 c50 1Watanuki-kun
That's... A lot of names to remember XDDDDDDDDD
Man Tenebrae is a a monster! He sexual assulted Avalon. God... Why do I get the feelings this is what happens when people ship Vanitas and Aqua together? Cause god...
Anyway, I'll miss this, y'know? I'll really miss it rain. It was a good fic. So what's next on your next dish?
7/26/2014 c50 49HawkRider
Well, this is interesting. I actually really like Tenebrae, I'm not entirely sure why. And Sora was brilliant just then (as much as I wish it was Kairi who did that).

Anyway, congratulations! You finished the challenge! Have fun with whichever story you decide to write next!
7/26/2014 c49 HawkRider
Well, that was nice. There are a lot of Cids, really. I really like the ones I know (all five of them). Maybe not morally for Cidolfus, but I do like them.

Anyway, this was a nice little insight into Cid's personality. I enjoyed it.
7/16/2014 c50 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
congradulatons Prismrain I love this fic and you made a awesome final cater its like the final mix secret endings. I hope Sora is okay. and I love seeing this kids these all are going to make awesome keyblade wielders. This has a been a great fic I m going to miss it but I am looking forward to Xehnorts prequel. Great work and this was a awesome challagne.
7/16/2014 c50 70Scruff the Rat
Wow, I can't believe this challenge is finally over. I'm gonna miss it. Good ol' Sora, coming to save the day. :)
7/16/2014 c50 8Dark Maiden95
Wow, Tenebrae is really creepy. X( You did a great job with this challenge! :) I can't wait for more stuff! :)
6/19/2014 c49 1Watanuki-kun
Poor Cid but names are belonged to everybody, so it's common for people to get you confused with somebody else.
6/19/2014 c49 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
cid is a wonderful character no matter what incarnation he is. Also im gonna miss this fic one more theme and that's it. Well I loved this fic and I wonder what fight will be will it be linked to the future like would there be another attack
6/19/2014 c49 8Dark Maiden95
Wow. I never knew there were other Cids other than Cid Highwind, so this was interesting. Poor guy, it kinda does suck being constantly mistaken for someone else.
6/14/2014 c48 49HawkRider
This was fun. I know that I'd have frozen many people if I could use Ice magic. Blaze and Phoenix are two people who that would definitely happen to.

I enjoyed this. I'm really looking forwards to the last two scenarios. I think I'll sit back and let everyone else decide on that though. Partially because I have no idea hat to choose...
6/12/2014 c48 1Watanuki-kun
Lots of characters to remember in the future. You need to make a future KH fanfic when you get the chance after the Xehanort fanfic k?

Oh, please do the Final Fantasy kids again. I want to see Snow flirting with Searh or a the girls doing something together :)
6/12/2014 c48 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
Terra and Aqua kids are so cute. I mean it they are wonderful I so cant wait for the sequel to reconnected. I guess what Cid is about eiter the character or him meeting each of his incarnations. I just am excited and cant wait to see it. two themes left its sad but still this fic has been cool and taken a new look at the world. I think for he final theme I would just like see radient gardien how it is so probably seeing the new generation just bascly to see how it has progressed and evoeled since reconected
6/12/2014 c48 8Dark Maiden95
Wow, if cooking is this chaotic, I'd love to see other aspects of daily life.

Update soon! :)
5/30/2014 c47 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
ohh I so cant wait too see Xehnorts story see what changed him from the guy from this chapter to the evil mastermind of darkness. I like Yoake and Umi they look mega cool togather and seem like cool people. Yensid was probably a great master in his day. I wonder what cook will be about will it be about Tony or something else.
5/30/2014 c47 1Watanuki-kun
Yoake and Umi... Then I guess we'll get to know them on this new fanfic you're planning?
Girl you first need to finished a few other fanfics before starting another one. Believe it is for the best.
258 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »