for Letters to the Man in Green

2/27/2016 c4 Gold-Niamh
I know its been a while since you posted this but, u know, there are people like me who was lost and trapped in another worlds and then begin to explore a little more and then find things like 'Letters to the Man in Green' x3

I must say that I love it, not the fact 'Neji dies' but every else like the letters, the reborn-something-else bcs he still have the seal so, that makes me wonder a few of things but the lost of memories, remain in another world, Gai knowing that his prodidy, genius, precious student almost son (?) is dead but at the same time isn't and that he can't come back but he is ok then you are happy bcs he is ok but sad at the same time bcs he is far away and maybe you'll never see him again and all you have are those letters to 'the man in green'... is all you are for him now and fuck! it hurts.

Then Neji like he knows but doesn't know what he knows and that stuff.

Thanks for writting and sharing, whish for a world with more Neji-crossover-fanfic ;)

And also, sorry if there are mistakes in the review, english isn't my first language.
8/14/2012 c5 1Agnieszka-luv-HP
Awww. I really hope to see a new rewrite of this soon! But I don't think you've done a bad job or anything though...
10/15/2011 c1 14txj888