for Monster Hunting For Beginners

1/20/2014 c1 Han Alister
omg too cute
4/15/2013 c1 22Alice I
This review is from my 7 yr. old son Adam:

You left me hanging. You need a part two.
_

His bus just arrived so he had to leave. Adam liked the story but wanted more I guess. Feel honored though, because your story is now logged on his B.E.A.R. card. That stands for Be Enthusiastic About Reading. Each student must read for a minimum of 20 minutes and log it on the card as homework. He enjoyed the kid Sherlock story so much that I will have to find some others for him. Thanks.
Alice I
1/7/2013 c1 87Book girl fan
That is really cute. Little Sherlock would have been gorgeous!
9/27/2012 c1 5AndromedaAiken
Awww wee little Sherlock is adorable :).
4/24/2012 c1 2atwistedconundrum
adorable. so cute!
2/28/2012 c1 Jenn
Sherlock can be a really adorable kid, and I love Mycroft in big brother mode. Nice work.
2/20/2012 c1 9Oddments and Tweaks
Aww! This is brilliant! Loved it! I did something similar with my little sister when she was very small-worked a treat! Loved how Mycroft rationalised it all! Perfectly in character! :D
1/20/2012 c1 littleann84
Adorable!

I don't know why, but little!Sherlock always kinda reminds me of little!Sam Winchester. Lol

Wonderful job ^_^
1/7/2012 c1 10Fractaledsymmetry
I, too, love the relationship between Mycroft and Sherlock, so I enjoyed reading this. (Also, whoj doesn't want to see a four year old Sherlock Holmes afraid of the monster in his closet?) The fact that you had them dealingm with something so mundane made them quite human, and I love how My roct doesn't know exactly what he's going to do until he does it-also Mycroft's teaching Sherlock about physics and deduction. I enjoyed reading this. Thanks.
12/22/2011 c1 TadPole11
I love Mycroft and Sherlock brotherly love stories. Well done !
12/19/2011 c1 5sherlockfan1
This is really adorable, nice writing ;) x
12/16/2011 c1 Hoppipollamia
This is so adorable, I don't know what to write. I love Sherlock's utter trust in his big brother, and their dialogues.
12/12/2011 c1 502
Awwww it's so adorable. It's so cute and awww.

Really nice writing!