FanFiction.Net
for Strange Bedfellows

7/28/2016 c9 tasheika.conley
Loved the story.
3/9/2016 c9 30The-KLF
This was fun, I enjoyed reading it! Thank you for writing and sharing :-)
2/11/2016 c9 CKL
Loved this!
10/16/2015 c2 jennylovescastle
i like it so far. even so i think Beckett is a little easy about the wedding
3/1/2014 c9 BigKahuna
A nice reading story. Great for a relaxing couple of hours. Thank you
3/1/2014 c5 BigKahuna
Real nice story. Really enjoy seeing them married. Hoping that there will be a moment when Alexis finds out and another for when Lanie finds out
8/14/2013 c7 Adeline
Seriously, if your story is good, people won't flame it! You retard. But it's a good story anyway.
9/25/2012 c9 24Lydian Stone
I guess 'sweet' is the adjective of the day! It was sweet that Kate kept the wedding ring with her mother's, sweet how Castle proposed and the whole fic was just sweet. It was a pleasure to read.
9/25/2012 c7 Lydian Stone
It's nice reading a story that has more of a slow burn. It's sweet he had to build up the nerves to ask Kate on a date even after they had gotten to be so comfortable with each other.
9/25/2012 c5 Lydian Stone
I love how Castle becomes undone by a simple kiss on the cheek.
9/25/2012 c2 Lydian Stone
The bathrobe was a sweet gesture among the awkwardness. DVD should be interesting!
9/25/2012 c1 Lydian Stone
"You know, if you want to hold my hand as we lift off, I wouldn't hold it against you," That was a sweet line :).

I wasn't expecting the ending, looking forward to reading more.
4/16/2012 c1 5beautifullydistressed
Omdoubleg i read chapter 1 and WOW im going to keep reading i love it must find out...Lol
11/24/2011 c9 1RealGayElsa
hahahahahaha that was a good story! very entertaining :)
11/19/2011 c9 90htbthomas
Hey, I read it today! I gotta say, this might be one of my favorite stories of yours. :) I don't know if you've written this before, but you are quite good at curtain fic (lots of domestic situations). And it works really well with Castle and Beckett. :)
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »