FanFiction.Net
for Nightwing and Changling talk

5/31/2014 c1 wert
I don't know what to say
4/20/2014 c1 HeiZuha
great story. . i love it :3
12/10/2013 c1 HopesEyes
Love it. Cute.
11/24/2013 c1 305roxan1930
LOVE IT! It's nice to see those two talk about... ahem... 'adult things' and could you also make this kind of story with Raven and Starfire?
11/8/2013 c1 7SimplyaCritic
omg this was good really good
9/26/2013 c1 sweetchild
Dude, this rocks! Wish there was a way to recover your epic story, but this on irs own still makes a lot of sense. Great yse on language to convey the emotions driving the conversation and it is refreshing to meet a fellow "biblical literist"!
6/14/2013 c1 Lonely anonymous
This was a great fic and i can actually see this happening withe the characters. You did a great job jobof working within the the perimeters of their respective personalities. I have read most non lemon fanfics of bb and rae and they always make beastboy too intamate and sex driven, which i dont agree with. But you pulled this off beautifully and answered some unvoiced questions ive always had about the couples, like starfires alien strength, in a realistic way. You also made this clean, and not just "hey lets have sex bcause were 16" you tapped into an emotional region that most writers cant get at. I also agree that you should make a one shot sequel of raven telling starfire what she heard and saw and them discussing it.
4/4/2013 c1 Steve
This was great. It really shows how much they love thier wives. I showing the littel crushs as teenagers is really good, but this show how it grows into true love. Great story.
9/3/2012 c1 changeling
hahah love it!
8/17/2012 c1 8Anime Freak456
I love this. Bonding moments between the Titans always give me warm fuzzies inside.

And Raven's bit at the end was completely perfect.

Great story!
7/5/2012 c1 4raeofshimmeringsunshine
That was really beautiful. And emotionally hilarious. I, personally, loved it! Thanks for writing such an awesome story!
5/9/2012 c1 2Anthony1l
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
3/3/2012 c1 27The Righterzpen
Well, you were in the ACA "hello's" asking about posting stories to revview so I came over and decided to read this one.

Can't say I'm real familiar with Teen Titans. But this is an interesting snip of two characters talking about their own relational fears. I like the focus on love and wanting to make the point that physical intimacy is about a connection that goes beyond satisfaction of self.

You stated in your profile your Christian convictions. And "all that you do do to the glory of God" applies to all areas of life. Think of that passage as it relates to this story and see if you can brauden the character's understanding of the questions raised. You might end up with a conversation that has some interesting twists.

Good work though.
2/2/2012 c1 24StarCatBurning
This story is quite warm and touching (to me, anyway.) Good work!
12/19/2011 c1 1Scythling
Love it love it love. I love it all. Hardly anyone considers how Robin would feel when dating a supposedly superior alien, or how BB works around his shifting. Loved Raven's part at the end, shame about the fics being destroyed, I would gladly read more :)
40 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »