FanFiction.Net
for Nightwing and Changling talk

11/26/2011 c1 16Michelle Anders
Well, I had this story in favorites a while and I haven't left a review. Sorry, I'm a bit lazy.

This is a good piece. I like how you made the diferences between Making Love and sex. I understand the guys, they're just trying to make sure their wifes are feeling the same emotions as them.

I liked the Richard/Garfield friendship. They are both married and can tell the experiences they have, even their sexual life.

Great job and I really enjoyed reading this. Keep doing stories like this.

P.S: Sorry if there's any grammar/spelling mistake. I don't speak english at all.

- M.A.(:
9/30/2011 c1 1PanemNCircenses
Fantastic story.
9/27/2011 c1 2GeordiePenguin
Brilliant story!

Your writing is great :)

Loved the plot, would have liked to have read the 'destroyed' prequel. Yet this one-shot was very enjoyable :)

GREAT WORK :D

~GP x
9/23/2011 c1 crazynerd
Great job. This was an excellent piece. I love the way they describe how much they love their wives and want to be able to give themselves to them. Excellent work again just would wonderfully worded and thought out.
9/22/2011 c1 21XxPhoenix FlightxX
I'll tell you this: Not many people can write about sex and let it not be just dirty, tell-jokes-about-it sex. Only few can write about it seriously and turn it into something emotional, rather than just physical. There's a reason why it's called 'Making Love.' This is why I cant read lemons- no real emotion or characterization (at least 90% of what ive seen, which, granted, isnt much because like I said, I avoid them). Anyway, you totally nailed it- it wasn't just guys making dirty jokes about their sex lives, it was real, or what I think should be real. Not even professional TV writers seem to be capable of accomplishing what you just did- Thank you, good story.
9/22/2011 c1 23Star of Airdrie
I loved this, guy bonding. I'm quite fond of the Gar/Dick friendship.

I imagine having their respective wives, it would be daunting, although as an older married person, nearly everyone has these moments.

Very nicely written, I'm so happy I stumbled upon this today! Made me happy amidst all the stupid DCnU comics stuff.

~Airdrie
9/22/2011 c1 49Kryalla Orchid
I like this. Its a very interesting point of view to see how the guys see their relationships with their ladies.

It's something everyone feels, at some point. Worry that things become old, or stale, or that our partners would have prefered someone different. I think it transfers magnificantly to the Titan world.

I enjoyed reading this.

Cheers

Kry
9/22/2011 c1 7stormygirl335
I liked this :D it really shows how rob and gar can get along...

i allways wondered about bb's instincts... umm not realy like THAT though XD

annyways, great one-shot :]

*stormy*
9/22/2011 c1 ice diamond
true that the serise back, anways great story i love this, i hope more comes soon! you should do one again with raven an starfire
9/22/2011 c1 Anon021
Don't really know what to say other than...I liked it. I mean, really liked it. Makes me wonder how much stronger marriages would be if the spouse was as concerned about some of issues that these guys were. I really enjoyed this work. Nicely done.
40 « Prev Page 1 .. 3