FanFiction.Net
for Of Them All

1/30/2020 c5 23animearlinefreak
cute story i really wish you continued writing this story because the story was starting to get interesting. i really hope you finish it some day!
1/25/2016 c1 8Sora Tayuya
I always am down for a funny parody
5/24/2012 c1 2ByeImGoneForever
Still in love with this story. And plot. And idea. Still loving your writing style. Just thought I'd let you know. Yup.
5/5/2012 c5 H3taliafan
i'm pretty short and one of the guys in my class is about an inch shorter than me and is always annoyed about something so now i call him grumpy :D
4/10/2012 c5 Kawaiiberry0126
I love this story! It's so unique and great! =D Keep updating! And the dwarves are

Xemnas is Doc

Luxord is Dopey

Vexen is Sneezy

Xaldin is Sleepy

Roxas is Grumpy

Axel is Happy

Xion is Bashful
4/7/2012 c5 Feather and Talon
This is awesome! We really like who you used for 'dwarves'. We think that Roxas is grumpy,Vexen is Sneezy,Luxord is dopey,Xaldin is Sleepy,Xemnas is Doc,Axel is Happy and Xion is Bashful. Thank you for updating! We are filled with joy!
3/25/2012 c4 feather
This story is AMAZING! You're a great writer. You should really, really, really update if you ever have the time. pwese.
1/9/2012 c4 27Haluwasa2
Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/28/2011 c4 2ByeImGoneForever
Going into the woods as the sun goes down. Creepy.

I think this is really funny so far! Your style of writing here just really fits with the humor. :D Keep up the good work. Here's a poke.
12/27/2011 c4 7TarnItUp
My respect for you increased tenfold at the disclaimer. I am unashamed to admit I sang it out loud.

*Pokes you until you finish the next chapter*
10/24/2011 c3 5Lady Ice214
I am now the leader if the mob that shall bug you till you finish. Capich? In other words, I LOVE IT! FINISH!
10/7/2011 c3 1Lady Rainbow 2251
Awks. You made Demyx almost as clutzy as me :p And I legit think I feel off a wall before... Loving this story though, my personal therapist (Like for serious, you are :P ) And, ahahaha, where is my unicorn? Is it just running late like my owl? Thats the case, right? Right?

And bro, we should write a story together sometime. Like, for serious. About Ouran! :D

Rambley review finished.

Bye!

Seriously, I gotta go now.

Talk to you tommorow?

Screw it, I'm gone! *Mad dash away*
10/4/2011 c3 3whiskeyseance
I really enjoy this, it's very cute and devious. The parts are portrayed well, and I love the way you write ^.^ Please continue this, as it makes me grin like an idiot everytime you update. I've always hated Snow White, but this is quickly changing my mind. Good work!
10/4/2011 c3 Rurira-Rurira-Chan
Woah, I mean… woah…

This… is… AMAZERFUL! I really love this fic! LOVE THIS FIC.

It written extremely well, and it's awesome. *Goes and looks over my own crap* oh lord, I should just die… *gloom*

Anyways, HERE IS A MAGICAL WISH-GRANTING UNICORN. HAVE FUN WITH IT. AND RECEIVE THE RIGHTS TO KINGDOM HEARTS SO THAT 3 COMES OUT FASTER.

Yes, it had to be in caps lock.

And one more thing, please, PLEASE update this! I am not but a poor homeschooled peasant with no friends, I need quality entertainment like this! My sad little life depends on this! And manga! Sometimes cosplay
10/1/2011 c2 2dellums
Aw, this is such a great idea! I'm a huge sucker for fairy tales, and I can't wait to see how Demyx fits into the plot ;O

Also... If you're still looking, I'd be more than happy to beta for you :D I actually LOVE editing stories. More than I like writing them, haha...

Plus, I'm on fall break, so I have copious amounts of time on my hands.

But only if you still need someone c:

Other than that... keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what happens next!
18 Page 1 2 Next »