for Of Oddness and Rumors

11/1/2011 c1 The Glass Fox
I've got to say you got the characters spot on. Best Amnesia Fic I've read to date. I hope you write more Amnesia stuff because you have everything about Daniel down perfectly! The PTSD, spacing out and nyctophobia was just enough that it was realistic but not too much that it was overwhelming like in the game. Keep up the great work!
10/24/2011 c1 12PointBlank2890
Okay, I had just recently finished playing Amnesia the Dark Descent and have browsed through the general fics and the crossover ones. What I can say is this is the best one yet.

I mean, even if it was just a one shot, it had me groping for every single word that was written down. Snape's coldness was presented just right, and so was Daniel's Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. So Kudos to you mate, for making the improbable become the magnificent!
10/10/2011 c1 asdfghjkl
This was awesome! I loved it! Out of all the Amnesia fics, and possibly HP, I've read I think I might be able to say that this was by far me favorite. And for a crossover, too! I'd be thrilled if you wrote more Anmesia fics (crossover or not). Perhaps one focusing on Snape and Daniel's... friendship? Would that be considered a friendship?

Amazing story!
10/8/2011 c1 8LittleFireDragon
This fanfic needs more love.

It is really good. Too bad crossovers, especially those involving relatively obscure games, rarely get read in comparison to the "pure" stories.
9/27/2011 c1 3Some Moron
This is epic! You seem to have written everybody more or less perfectly in character. Very fun to read, especially by a big fan of both HP and Amnesia like me. If this wasn't a one-shot, I'd subscribe and beg for updates!
9/24/2011 c1 2joniskpelare