for Snowed In: Redone by LuxUmbra2012

10/27/2015 c2 Guest
This is only made more funny by the fact that colonial marines sucked
6/1/2013 c8 DannyNeko
wow... you are incredible man... to much good to be only a man that writes fanfics
4/4/2013 c1 7XxCRITICxX
You ever think about what Scott thinks about these stories?
1/24/2013 c8 8Phemon13
Oh! She's playing as Zidane! I didn't get that! BTW, I found Duodecium because of this fanfiction and IT IS AWESOME. Thanks very much for this fanfiction and the discovery of 012! I do not have enough hats to tip to you sir! This was a masterpeice to read!
11/30/2012 c6 I'm lost
It makes you wander, what the heck happened that night!
7/27/2012 c8 7XxCRITICxX
Stupid me, NOW it's a good ending!
7/27/2012 c7 XxCRITICxX
Good ending.
7/27/2012 c6 XxCRITICxX
Ha! Great job incorporating Scott pilgrim vs the world into it! I loved that movie and it's just perfect for the two gamer cats! And good job Leo, retribution for ukem forever. I'm starting on your new story now, it's good.
6/5/2012 c8 shaden90
LoL leos ass got kicked by a girl (a violent phsico girl that will murder you) also if you can tell omega i said thanks for the reference to the movie aliens and for informing me about alien:collenial marines. Finally me and my friends will be able to (offline because we only have silver membership, and when it comes out) multyplayer instead of taking turns on avp 3 marine or survival mode to blast the fuck out of xenos (also your the first to know when i have an official acount my stories main characters name is Xeno) so thanks.
2/1/2012 c1 6DJ Sound Blast
I just read the original, and yours is so much better. The Scott Pilgrim thing really brings it together. That, and Snake of course.
11/5/2011 c8 2AlphaScorpio
so your starting back at 1, and will make it all more better? hows that possible, that story was already freicken epic, well, if you can make it more epic and better, highly dought that though, then i have confedence in ya
11/1/2011 c7 2Mike Prower the Fox
I enjoy this story.

Now, who will show up..? Well as long as the main crew from the Sonic series is in there, why not throw Amy in too? Nice little... heh heh... "surprise" for Sonic, with a little mistletoe incident for good measure. Muahahaha...

...Ahem. Anyway, how about that one green dude that seems to hang around Mario all the time? What's his name again? Luigi?

Ooh! Link! Bring Link in, too! And Steve? of Minecraft fame! And why not give Megaman some love? He seems to have been abandoned by Capcom.
10/26/2011 c7 2AlphaScorpio
john marston(epic favorite)and also mabey as a zombie form hehe

red harlow

gordon freeman

john hudson(awesome shades)

james earl cash(epic favorite#1)

the band 3 doors down singing kriptonite(im listinging as i type)

frank west(epic favorite)

chuck greene(epic favorite)

and of course the gang of left 4 dead 1 & 2

there are a few characters from this one comic, but, i wont be saying it cause i would be called gay for the idea

hope this helps unless this was wrong
10/20/2011 c6 AlphaScorpio
the game part was funny, and im glad you decided to skip the mest up part. no one could possibly do that(besides aeris) haha
10/19/2011 c6 1Crazygamer2
Those last 2 chapters were excellent, I would of read them soon but your story just vanished from the list so I thought it had been deleted or something. Keep up the good work, I'll check in once and awhile for updates but it would be nice to get this back on the list.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »