for Redeem Me

7/30/2017 c1 1NymphettEcho
This pairing would never have occurred to me. I like this chapter. When I began reading this story, I thought it was a oneshot, since it only had one chapter and had last been updated in 2011. Unfortunately, it is simply unfinished.

I don't know if you'll ever come back to this, but you have a great beginning going.
1/23/2015 c1 4ScarletBeauty88
I know it's been a while since you posted this and I'm not sure if you're even still on , but if you see this, I'd love to read more! The writing is really good and I'd really enjoy seeing what happens next.
12/26/2014 c1 jkfekjrg
Please update this! I'm interested in it!
7/5/2014 c1 grimmjow064
Omg please, please continue this C: I love it so far and I need MORE XD
The charactes are definitely in character and it all just flows together so well. Even though you havent wrote much yet ITS GREAT I really hope you do more and soon because I don't think I can wait very long XD KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
6/27/2014 c1 1Kaya Blood Rose
Will and Dodge should hook up! in that order.
8/7/2013 c1 1LittleBabyBumbleBee
why did you not carry on :( ?
12/16/2012 c1 reader
i'm glad that the only will/dodge fic i could find around is so well written :) thanks for this and hope you write more of it
2/20/2012 c1 31SerenNoir
This is very well-written and the pretense of the story holds promise. I'll add to my alerts. :)

My only gripe is how you've set the scene in which Dodge is cared for my Will. When you mention how bad Dodge's burns are, there is absolutely no way a doctor or any medical professional would discharge someone into the hands of someone that he doesn't know nor has proper training. If he needed beds so badly, then they would have kicked out someone with the flu. Burn patients always trump flu patients.

If Dodge had survived, he would have needed skin grafts to make up for the massive amount of 3rd degree burns. He would be in the hospital for weeks, maybe even months before he was declared stable and well enough to go home. Not to mention, burn patients rarely die of their injuries but rather from infection and dehydration since there is no skin barrier anymore. I'm glad you mentioned administering antibiotics, though.

I'm sorry if this sounds nitpicky. I'm a medical student and the situation you've set up is unfeasible. You're a good writer, and like I said before I will be saving this to my alerts. Keep up the good work and don't let what I've said above deter you from finishing with this. :)
1/15/2012 c1 20xDracotheDeathEaterx
great i loved it
12/29/2011 c1 7Jei Xi
not to sound demanding or anything, but...MORE PLEASE!
12/28/2011 c1 Manga Freak Forever
I'm interested in reading more! does this get...'interesting'?
12/26/2011 c1 Guest
This was really good. And I hope you continue it
12/26/2011 c1 Guest
Th
11/10/2011 c1 Mia
You're a real good writer, and the fluency in this fic is just beautiful - the way you capture their somewhat hostile relationship and all. Would love to see where this goes. (:
10/9/2011 c1 14A-GIRL-NAMED-BILLY
This looks interesting and I like the way you write. I'm not entirely sure where you're going with the slash but do keep us posted.
17 Page 1 2 Next »