for Schizophrenic Breaks

7/16/2020 c1 Guest
amazing. spectacular. 10/10. i think i lost about 10 pounds of tears reading this
11/5/2018 c1 gothgirl4god
Omg! THIS STORY. I have written my own fanfictions with Spencer and the Criminal Minds characters. None have been posted anywhere yet. First thing Im going to say is I was just crying. Not sure how I feel bout the ending cause it was very upsetting. I don't have schizophrenia. But it does run in my family and I do suffer from the symptoms when I dont take my medications for depression and anxiety and etc. I have seen and heard things that weren't there. I have been severely delusional without my one medication and its not fun and it's also very scary. I only mention this cause Im not sure how accurate it is to real life. However it is very well written and is wonderfully detailed.I feel like Spencer would be slightly more controled in his out of control state. There is such a thing as being in a very controled out of control state. In my life it comes from being cery mentally unwell and trying so desperately to stay in control of everything despite being in a out of control state. Also Ive been severely depressed in the past to the point of thinking about suicide. I don't think he would kill himself. Even feeling so hopeless. Schizophrenia is very difficult and there is no cure. But like many mental health disorders and conditions it is very treatable. Lol But overall. From one writer to another. It was good. I have no idea if I like it or not at this point because of how emotional I feel. But it was still good. I don't think things would have turned out the way they did realistically. He could still work at the BAU for sure. And he could do quite well with treatment. Spencer is also very strong. I feel like he would get to a very dark place and then feel drived to rise above everything! However all writers make decisions when they weave a story together. I make them too! You made yours. Storys in my opinion should be filled with both tragedy and hope. Because life has both. But suicide does happen unfortunately. I know that well. Cause I knew some people I loved very much who aren't here because of it but. Still hats off to your first story. I know it was alot of work! I may not quite agree with everything in the story. But it was still very well written and you show much promise in the future. Im not a professional writer. But I do write! Lol
4/21/2018 c1 uniquemangalover
THIS IS AWESOME!
3/28/2018 c1 Anonymous
I did not know this was a oneshot if i did i would have been more prepared for his death. Very good tho just entered the fandom (already on season 2 oops) so u have probably moved on already ️
7/18/2017 c1 3Ohsochich
NOOOOOO! ! ! ... ... ... NO NO NO NO NO -NO- ! ! ! ! HOW DARE YOU KILL OFF MY BABY DX
6/27/2017 c1 4lizyeh2000
Loved your story , now favourited!
11/17/2016 c1 Whyyyyy
I think I just died on the inside a little. What the fuckkkkkk. It was so good though! I was really expecting them to sort it out in the end, but when I realized there really wasnt much space left in the scroll bar, I just thought "Oh my god, wait. Waittttttt." AND THEN HE DIED. I loved it though! It was a nice plot twist that implanted a never-fading sense of uncomfort in my soul. Basically what I'm trying to say is it was awesome!
6/27/2016 c1 Johanna989
Five years later but, in the case that you're still on here and read this I just had to say that this was an amazing story - one of the best I've read so far. I got a little squeamish over the cat but... Otherwise fantastical job!
11/17/2015 c1 12kateryne1
Hi! I know your history dates one forever, a friend recommended it to me recently and I think she was absolutely right! It is a really interesting story and I love it very much :)

I agree, I do not think that Reid would be happy in mental institution, and this is the kind of fic where it is much better when Reid died (same if that so sad and I love him so much :))

See you a next time :)
8/12/2015 c1 NeverTooMuchInspiration
An interesting but rather sad story. Makes a lot of sense though, and that is a rather likely end to this scenario. Thank you for posting!
7/13/2015 c1 9milkteethbabydoll
Ow, my heart. But oh my, this fic. I wish there were more mentally ill Reid fics out there like this... And by that, I mean well written ones lol. It's difficult to find gems like this and I so very much appreciate you sharing your writings. Thank you for this lovely piece of fiction.
3/25/2015 c1 Guest
Very well written. I agree with some of the comments that Hotch was out of character (too uncaring and detached) but the overall story was quite good.
1/22/2015 c1 Ally
I have only recently became obsessed with Criminal Minds. I love Reid, he is my absolute favorite character. I have always wanted Reid to experience such an event you have written. I can clearly see this was written in 2011 and it's now 2015 but I was googling episodes involving Reid. This Fan Fiction was amazing. It would be amazing if this fan fiction was turned into an episode as long as Reid didn't pass away because I really do love Reid, he makes Criminal Minds a pretty damn good show.
12/7/2014 c1 abigail
nice job! good ending, even though it was sad
10/16/2014 c1 Guest