for Schizophrenic Breaks

10/6/2014 c1 Helena
This was amazing. I live criminal minds, and had always wished to explore this scenario. Beautiful, and definite one of my all time favorite fanfic. LOVE IT!
5/9/2014 c1 Zoe
You killed him!
Gosh, I'm bawling. This is simply amazing. I salute you, fellow awesome person.
4/27/2014 c1 Meggan
Oh, and Hotch didn't feel real. He was too mean and detached. We've seen how he deals with his subordinates personal issues on many ocations and this was just... Not Hotch.
4/27/2014 c1 Meggan
I can't remember what chapter but you had Hotch note that Reid looked emancipated. I think you mean emaciated. But very good and realistic story.
2/7/2014 c1 13creativesm75
sad
3/20/2013 c1 19Poet Wroet
I like who are at the funeral - Nathan Harris, the Bartons, Lila.
1/22/2013 c1 5LittleWolf221
"Yes, I really killed Reid. I'm sorry if that offends you. I don't think he would have been very happy in a mental institution, do you? Also, I had to restrain myself from writing a bunch more about existentialism, because I like that stuff" I thought morgan was saying that and was like WHAT THE FUCK
8/28/2012 c1 nobody.home.x
Wow. This story was beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. I think the writing of the characters was pretty honest, in terms of how true you were to their personalities as depicted on tv. I agree with you. Though it makes me incredibly sad to think about, Reid's livelihood is based so heavily on his above average intelligence and his job that I find it hard to believe that he would be able to go on living if those things were taken away. I also loved your nod to the shows history, especially in reference to Reid's mom, Tobias's death and the people who showed up at Reid's funeral. Lovely work.
7/28/2012 c1 Guest
In chapter 1,near the end of it, you wrote emancipated and im guessing you meant emaciated.
6/20/2012 c1 15Moon's Secret Dream
Oh that was beautiful, it made me cry T-T

Sure I hate to see Reid die, but you're right, he wouldn't have been happy in a mental institution. -

Awesome job, this was a very moving story.
3/7/2012 c1 13DZHoneyBee
Wow...just wow. This took my breath away. It was so well written and so simple yet beautiful. I'm so sad that Reid died but you're right..he wouldn't want to be confined to a mental institution! I really loved this!
3/6/2012 c1 1aveilofpaper
I liked this, very interesting
2/21/2012 c1 2etpenusee
this was just so... oh god I'm crying! this was an amazing story, very well written, thank you.
11/14/2011 c1 Anonymous
Seriously...I would cry if my brother weren't sitting next to me watching TV. That was great, wonderful writing and intelligent and accurate all in one. I encourage you to keep writing. Thanks :)
11/2/2011 c1 5vampyfreak
That was a really great fic!
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »