for Schizophrenic Breaks

10/9/2011 c1 7laneydaze96
Your style is horrific, dark, thrilling, depressing, and . . . AMAZING. It's addicting, and I love reading your work. Reid acted exactly as I thought he would in that situation. His team might try and take him in, but there is no way they could handle it, and Reid wouldn't want to be a burden. And an Institution is out of the question for him, so he took the only route out. It makes you wonder if his mom would take the same route, if she had the chance and was lucid enough to make the decision.
10/1/2011 c1 capricusp
Wow.

Never before has fanfiction made me cry but this was so sad and so well written.

My keyboard is blurry, so just to say amazing story, and I hope many more to read.
9/25/2011 c1 30Lestat's Violinist
The waiting for Godot part made me crack up hecka bad! Lol! I really, REALLY liked this story even if you did kill Reid. I forgive you for that because this story kicked ass!
9/25/2011 c1 10LynnAshe
That was lovely. Extremely sad and extremely well written. I do think the team and the Bureau would drop him like a hot potato if he ever did become schizophrenic (witness the Dilaudid-haze meltdown post Revelations and their involvement and support through *that*) but their support in this story was the way things ought to be.

While I usually don't like stories in which the character commits suicide, this was done without hysteria or melodrama and I felt that relieved right along with Reid.

~To The Powers That Be: This can never never never happen in canon! Only fanfiction, where I can safely assure myself that it is all Pretend.

Great story. Haunting, frightening, and beautiful.
9/25/2011 c1 15Samiferal
There are no words to express how this made me feel. But I can tell you that I got up from my bed several times and hopped around the room like a demented bunny while quoting a line from the story. And that I cried in the end. Oh my. This is so... I can't find the words, I just can't. But really, it is extremely well written and wonderfully descriptive and accurate and beautiful. I love Reid's reaction when he wakes up lucid, it makes me want to sit and hug him forever. Fucking beautiful. Enough said.

Love, L
9/24/2011 c1 Aiedrail
A poignant and moving piece, it showed great depth of character. You maintained the characters well and kept the tone of their personalities beautifully. Your writing was elegant and well thought out, thank you for sharing your talent and I look forward to your future writings.

A
9/24/2011 c1 deactivated101232398
I loved it! That was just... wow.
9/24/2011 c1 1LittleBlueNightingale
*stares with red eyes and tears on cheeks.* oh... oh no... *sniffle*.

i was horrified, to see Reid slip so quickly. god no... *sad*. reminds me of one of my friends. didn't know she was schizophrenic until one day we wer talking to Charlie Harrison and then next minute her evil twin Natalie. god... aww Reid...
9/23/2011 c1 I don't have a log in
Good story... even though I am devastated that you killed Reid. You portrayed the illness quite well.

One thing, though, the layout needs work. Each chapter is one big paragraph. I don't know if it's a format error that occurred when you uploaded it, but you really need to fix it. Others won't be inclined to battle through it like I did, no matter how good it is.

You need new lines for a new person speaking and different paragraphs when the scene changes.

A couple of other things... Why did Morgan have to ask Reid which number apartment was his when we learn later that he had been given a key so he could feed Spencer's cat? That would make me think he should have already known what number it was.

When Morgan pinned Reid down to the bed, I couldn't help but wonder if he was getting cat guts all over him. It seems odd not to mention that when he obviously hadn't cleaned the mess up, as he was off to do that when Morgan admitted that he had already seen it.

That is all.