for Apostasy

5/30/2014 c8 33Sakuraangel1327
So have you decided to write the third story? The first two are amazing, just what I've been looking forward to reading
5/16/2014 c8 1angel897
liked it interesting story to read
10/12/2012 c8 1IrisAyame
I thought Rogue was pregnant when, after Hank said he was to test her blood, Emma suddenly tells Logan "No need for claws"! lol
You're not very happy with the ending, that's maybe because it's so rushed? It sound as if you were fed up with this story. But I liked reading it nevertheless.

Thanks for writing and sharing this fanfic! :D
5/7/2012 c8 nicholee33
I love how much rogue and gambit care for each other they are just ment to be with one another update soon
2/4/2012 c7 2anshelly
Can I just say AWESOME!

Happily awaiting part 3 assuming you're still writing. PLEAAAAASE write it soon.

Like and 5 stars if it was possible
2/4/2012 c4 anshelly
I'm quite confused why you made James so important and why Gambit is sooo interested or obsessed with him.

Anyways great story. I guess I don't know how I feel about Rogue being so angry. But it all makes sense on the end of you put yourself in their shoes.
2/3/2012 c7 Umbra8191
1/24/2012 c6 Umbra8191
1/18/2012 c5 Umbra8191
1/18/2012 c5 3Warrior-princess1980
Glad to see Rogue snapped out of it!
11/6/2011 c4 Umbra8191
11/6/2011 c4 1alliekat35
This is a great chp. You're doing an excellent job with expanding on Rogues emotions and how she is dealing with the current situation they all find themselves in. There are people that don't respond to racism well, especially when they're the target. I think she's gonna need Remy and the rest of the x-men to snap her out of it. Again, great chapter. I'm looking forward to the next update.

I felt I needed to login to add this instead:)
11/6/2011 c4 Guest
11/6/2011 c4 3Warrior-princess1980
Uh oh that's not good
10/31/2011 c3 3tfobmv18
I absolutely love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
22 Page 1 2 Next »