for A Matter of Us

1/17/2021 c1 ItsAries214
Like the story so far keep up the good work and also I was wondering if you will update this story it’s really good
3/2/2018 c2 Atea1793
When are you going to update your stories? Most of them aren't finished and we want to know what happens next!
2/27/2017 c1 Atea1793
This is a cool idea! I can't wait for the next update!

As for Takuya's partner Digimon, I'll say this: no for the one who digivolves into Dynasmon! ! ! ! Just NO! ! ! ! I say go with Kyaromon!
8/30/2015 c2 Guest
Takuya s partner should be coronomon if u ask me
6/25/2013 c1 S
Excellent story like the rest.
4/28/2013 c2 75X59
Really interesting.

Takuya's sense of guilt dating Kari makes sense and I can't help but wonder how everyone will react when it comes out in the open.
9/29/2012 c1 Guest
Type your review for this chapter flamon he cigivoles to the the warriors like normal and his mega can be emperorgreymon
9/4/2012 c2 Guest
taki's digimon partner should be guilmon!
5/23/2012 c2 Rose
Oh sightbent, please update this story and the others :(
5/21/2012 c2 Obliterator1519
Dude his partner should be wizardmon for sure 100% u know the one that sacraficed himself (it would be cool if he didnt get his partner right away to
3/15/2012 c2 110th Squad 3rd Seat
These two seem to be a great couple.Karate?:D
3/9/2012 c2 4dracula-key
Awesome work dude. Nice call on having Takuya on the karate team as well as the soccer team, it helps to make him differ from Tai and Davis. And it was a good touch to have the asitant coach to the soccer team be the coach to the karate team, now Takuya can really keep up with both teams.
3/8/2012 c2 Soul Climax
Neat story idea. Can't blame Takuya for being secretive about his girlfriend but it's only going to get worse once someone finds out and someone will eventually find out. Anyway interesting having Takuya on the karate team, I just figured you would have him just on the Soccer team due to how similar he is to Tai. As for his Digimon partner, I can't resist not only is Dynasmon a Royal knight but one that Takuya personally has fought several times so yeah I voted for that one. Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon please.
3/7/2012 c2 JapanRules555
Hmm interesting chapter and using their age differences as a plotline might be more interesting.
3/7/2012 c2 1Impstar
Nice chapter. I look forward to the next update also. How DOES Takuya know these things? Or is that just something I've forgotten from chapter 1?
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »