for Teenage Turbulence

4/15/2015 c5 Cocoa
Great story! I like Wally's reactions.
11/12/2012 c4 19BlackBirdsInBlue
Well.. that's going to be an interesting conversation. I like your story, the characters seem pretty accurate, and its funny too, please update soon.
3/30/2012 c4 4edgewordwise
This is really interesting. I have to know what happens next please! :D
11/1/2011 c4 3DayDreaming0f y0u
Wow. Yay for good old Jay! Please update soon. I can't wait for the next one. I wonder how Jay will react to this. It would blow anyone's mind.
10/24/2011 c4 13DarthZ
Haha, I'm sure Jay was sooo nit expecting that. This is going to be interesting.
10/23/2011 c4 Jemand
Jay makes an appearance, that's fanatastic! This is getting exciting. :)
10/23/2011 c4 KF-AxxMexx
haha i had i feeling something like this was going to happen..hehe ohh wally u idiot..xD
10/23/2011 c4 wingalingk
yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy halloweenieness does jay have candy? :^)

i like robin and superboy's reactions to wally's mistake :^D *pokes ribs and glares*
10/16/2011 c3 3DayDreaming0f y0u
Of course Wally jinxed them! That boy does not think! Man, what's going to happen next? Where are they? Did they go back to far? I'm sure once Wally wakes up, he won't even know. This is gonna get good. Please update soon! Poor Conner being dragged into this whole mess.
10/15/2011 c3 KF-AxxMexx
yep wally is in idiot..hehe
10/15/2011 c3 wingalingk
lololol murphy's law :^D epic chapter! can't wait to see what people think of kids from the future :^)
10/12/2011 c2 DayDreaming0f y0u
Holy crap. What is Wally thinking? I mean, really! It could have unforeseen consequences. Dang!
10/3/2011 c2 Jemand
I like this chapter. It's very authentical that Wally has to ask for help to go back in time. Although I find it a little bit implausible that Robin won't hesitate to support Wally's crazy idea for time travel. I would have expected Robin to talk some sense into him, you know? Trying to convince him that time traveling could have serious consequences, and it's more trouble than it's worth to go back just to stop him for getting grounded and doing 20 community service hours. Being the voice of reason when no one else will... and after bickering for some minutes give in for Wally's request. :)

Anywho, I'm curious what will happen next. This won't end well.
10/2/2011 c2 wingalingk
lol that was cool, i can't wait to see time travel :^)

and yeah, there needs to be more action :^O
10/2/2011 c2 ACartoonFreak
This is awesome so far! Good writing, keep it up!
19 Page 1 2 Next »