for The Unknown Son

9/26/2012 c4 asha74
like where this story is going...and looks like there going to have some bonding soon...update soon xx
6/29/2012 c4 43Allons-y Lovelies
Yay!
6/25/2012 c3 Lollypops101
Great story so far! I hope it isn't abandoned.
4/19/2012 c3 2katchile94
well its an interesting story please update!
1/14/2012 c3 43Allons-y Lovelies
This is a really good story! Usually stories like this aren't written very well, but did a really great job! Please update soon!
12/12/2011 c1 PsychoBLONDEE
This is really good i am hooked now! you desperately need to write more! xD :)
12/4/2011 c2 Account.is.being.a.bitch
This is really good, but there was one bit i didn't get you said 'the ginger and the red head...' but other than that i loved it! Please write more! Θ_Θ
11/22/2011 c3 25Miriam1
Interesting choice. I think I like the idea of Jericho in Slytherin.

This works well for MANY reasons. First of all, Harry has rather enough to go on. Unless you intend to have Harry and Jericho intermingle, which can work, you need to have a logical reason why Harry would NOT be with this new character. Making Jericho a non-hostile Slytherin would be logical as a reason for Harry to not have noticed him.

(See, I've seen stories that insert other characters who only vaguely interact with Harry, like "Hogwarts in the Middle" by HiBob.)

Whether you make them interact a lot or not, it will be interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you do with this.

Sincerely,

Miriam
11/22/2011 c2 Miriam1
This is an interesting take, and I like what you've done so far.

Right now, I'm curious more than anything. However, it is fascinating to see that Jericho is getting sixth-sense "father" vibes from Remus. Or if not "father," than "seriously protective" vibes.

I like what you've done.

Throwing an extra werewolf into Harry's third year will be interesting.

I'm glad that Jericho picked up on Harry's behavior and realized that Harry is an orphan. (I do hope that when Jericho learns the truth about Remus, he will be accepting, however, the lad has had a rough time with adults.) He has a LOT in common with Harry.

Both are thought of as unwanted freaks by the people who are supposed to be taking care of them. I do hope the Slyders are decent people, even though Jericho doesn't seem to care for them.

I look forward to seeing what else you have.

Sincerely,

Miriam
11/15/2011 c3 Batman Fanatic
can't wait for the next chapter!
10/15/2011 c3 58UnknownUnseenUnheard
This is great. I wonder what'll happen when Lupin and Jericho realize their related. Good writing, I really liked it, keep up the good work.
10/10/2011 c1 Pamela3265
Great story so far! I'm eager to see if Jericho and Harry can overcome the Slytherin/Gryffindor rivalry. I'm also interested in seeing Snape's reaction to having a werewolf in his house who is also the son of a marauder. Good times ahead, I can tell.
10/8/2011 c3 27Bloody Phantom
theodore nott is a good friend for him..glad malfoy is still a jerk! lol...it was a great chapter!
9/26/2011 c2 cookyc
Oh I hope Harry and Jericho become close like bothers and you do a different out look then the books can't wait
9/26/2011 c2 samsyrra
i must say that this is a subject i have never read before in remus/oc fics. it really seems interestingand i do hope you will continue updating it. good job .
21 Page 1 2 Next »