FanFiction.Net
for New Grail War

5/25/2016 c1 11ENDDRAGON369
Come on, update your fanfiction soon.
11/20/2015 c1 kevin
Hey somebody should make a fate stay night crossover naruto and it talks about all 7 servants serving Naruto and tell the entire story from episode one and cut scene to 3 years later when he goes on training trip and from there fights madara uchiha with his servants narutos servants fighting along side with him the looks on the shinobi alliance seeing their servants true power of their Noble Phantasm.
3/12/2014 c1 45Hikari Nova
you should revive and update this
7/7/2013 c1 21OverLord Wang-Yu
GOOD FIC! I Can't Wait For The Rest! I Wonder WHO Will Be The Other Masters? And The Pairing Is Naruto X Saber Or Naruto X Harem? And Will Any Fate/Stay Night Characters Rather Than The Servants Appear?

GOOD LUCK!
12/15/2012 c1 ImagineBreaker7
This story looks interesting I hope you update soon
8/22/2012 c1 DragonOfApocalypse
I love it!
It was great!
Hope u can update soon
Have a nice day!
7/27/2012 c1 Jose19
I love this story because I am big fan of Fate Night and the character of Saber and I want to see the interaction of Naruto and Saber because he will be shocked to find out who Saber is and I want the Author to keep writing because it is interesting to find out the plot to this story.
2/16/2012 c1 Grey Muji
Hmm nice interesting so they have(Naruto and Sasuke roughly 4 to 5 times Rin's amount of prana. This is so far the third Fanfiction in this section that is good great job!
2/12/2012 c1 1OBSERVER01
pretty good.keep it up
10/8/2011 c1 1111010101010101010delete10100
this sounds awesome! xD looking forward to your next chapter!
10/2/2011 c1 1Shawn-san
there isn't many fate story that happen in elemental nation (that hasn't been abandoned) so I kinda hope to see good story from you. Just dont rush things too much.
9/25/2011 c1 1nxkris
interesting story. i hope naruto will end up with tracing abilities. update soon.
9/25/2011 c1 Ergast
Let's see.

Your story seems interesting, but something ticks me off.

The way both Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi shrugs off the presence of someone such as Saber. It would have been more natural if both Sasuke and Naruto were more like "What the hell? Who are you?"

Further when said girl shruged like anything a giant ball of fire, and then one of the top assassinating techniques, the Chidori.

And later Kakashi isn't nearly as suspicious as he should be. True, he suspects something, and he is a top class ninja, but he should be a bit more wary of Saber, instead of supress it so good. At least in my opinion, of course.

Also, Naruto doesn't need rune magic, in my opinion. Not only is a bit overkill, but unless you explain it later, it doesn't make sense (but you said that this is an AU and things would be explained, so I'll wait)

About the Nasuverse side of the things, a normal magus of the Clock Tower (the elite) has about 20 magic circuits. The average magic circuit can hold about 10-15 prana units. That makes the average magus has about 200-250 prana units of prana potential pool, Shirou having more than 270. Sasuke having 200, upped to 300 with the evil seal, isn't that impresive (Rin has about 1000, to give you another example, and Excalibur uses about that quantity in one single blast)
9/25/2011 c1 Yami Arashi