for The French Correction

6/6 c1 DecayedAsh
"It was like looking at a bald Sam." LMAOOOO
11/14/2021 c14 4Vamppirre
I was super shocked to receive an email for a new chapter. Even more happy and shocked to see more than one chapter. It was a great ending and thanks
11/10/2021 c14 19frankannestein
Hello, CNLC0rpses! I am so glad I took a chance on this story - I enjoyed it so much! I know I'm super late to the fandom, but that doesn't stop me wanting to read more and more fics. _

I just want to say, I laughed so much at this story, and cried a bit too, and I adore the ending(s). Also, I think your English is very good! (We native speakers often make mistakes in our writing. I think it's the nature of the language - to be a pain in the butt!) Thank you for sharing such a fun, lighthearted, emotional story for those of us who discovered Destiel. Whether at the beginning or, like me, after it was all over. Cheers!

~ Anne
11/10/2021 c14 Jessie Brown
AHHH! Thank you for finishing this! This was a wonderful surprise!
11/10/2021 c14 Hana's account
Thank you for finishing the fic! It takes as long as it takes :)
I will take this opportunity to read it all from the start.
To 15 more years of fics!
11/9/2021 c14 2masterjediratgrl31
seriously, BLESS you for finishing this it absolutely made my day seeing an update!
11/9/2021 c13 3HookedOnDestiel
Haven't even read the end yet I'm starting again from the beginning as soon as I can but you should see me bouncing happy in my chair like I was at least 20 years younger on a sugar high. Thank you thank you thank you . Now I feel guilty about not finishing mine lol.
11/9/2021 c13 2masterjediratgrl31
thank you so much for coming back after all this time! It was wonderful!
11/9/2021 c12 masterjediratgrl31
I'm so over the moon that you finally finished this ommmggggg
12/13/2020 c6 claudia
Lmao, it's just me from the year 2020 enjoying your fic and chiming in that Jensen owns his own impala now. I would have never seen it coming either ten years ago, but i am glad we are here now.
3/6/2020 c11 Guest
️ welp looks like that didn't happen
2/6/2020 c11 yolo2430d
Update please i loveeee this stoooory
6/28/2018 c11 Guest
I'm so disappointed this story never resolved itself. I wouldn't have stated reading if I'd known that. Probably wouldn't have read knowing that a major character dies and, although it was promised he is okay, that issue isn't shown as resolved either. A warning would have been nice.

All in all, this just made me very sad with no ending.
6/6/2018 c11 O.K Jackson-lovesbooks
Oh my Chuck! You have to finish this! I need to know how it ends. I love this story!
5/24/2018 c11 Guest
Haha you said to not give up
ITS 2018