for The French Correction

2/25/2012 c9 1potter people eater
Really love this story so far. Can't wait too see what happens next.

Oh and maybe this little tidbit will cheer you up some but Cas is back in season 7 episode 17.

Not sure how as they haven't put up a write-up for the episode but if you wanna check it out yourself so you know I'm not mucking about feel free too.

Trust me I wouldn't mess around about Cas coming back I hated it when he died.

Here's where you can check it's www dot imdb dot com. Just write supernatural into the search bar click onto the title the go down to cast click on Misha and it will show everything he's starred in including the latest supernatural episodes.

Anyway hope you update again soon really do love this fic.
2/24/2012 c9 ImovedtoAO3andsoshouldyou
I love this story, please update soon!
2/20/2012 c9 8skiing Pelican
For crying out loud, this story is fucking killing me! Dean is so... fucking Dean! Waaaah, I wanna scream and bang his head but I know it's useless because he is Dean!

Keep writing, this is one of the best (if not the best) slash story I ever read. This chaper made my day, even if I sound like I want to kill Dean!

And yeah, are they crazy? Killing Bobby, of all people? Hadn't Dean and Sam had enough? You know what... I don't believe them. Cas and Bobby are gonna come back. Someday...
2/4/2012 c9 anais
DHSFJKADSHFJKDSAH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL OH GOD I'M SOBBING PLEASE UPDATE ;A; I'M INLOVE, FFFFFFFFFF.
2/3/2012 c9 zeppelinandchocolate
I can't even being to tell you how much I'm in love with this story! It's witty, funny, and just overall completely amazing! Oh, and don't even get me started on the brilliance of the plot! Just perfect!
1/31/2012 c9 5DarksideOfTheMoon342
I'm not sure if i told u this b4 but its spelled ijit
1/30/2012 c9 ANeverendingDreamer
I was so surpised to read that English wasn't your native language, you're doing a wonderful job haha this story is wonderful, this plot if absolutely wonderful the way its just...GAH I CAN'T EVEN! I really hope you update soon, I check back every day to see if you have :)I love this story and thank you for writing it- well, re-writing it~ lol :)

1/30/2012 c9 Cathy Piger
This story overall is insanely awesome and quite well done, if I may say. You characterized everyone quite well! I just can't wait for the next chapter! When will it come? It's soo good and great job writing it! :D
1/30/2012 c9 TavGal
Took me ages to finally getting around to reading this chapter but you got it spot on. Dean wouldn't say what he needs to say, he would just mope around. Men, why can't they talk about their feelings?

As for TPTB killing off Bobby...well I yelled loudly at my TV and started wondering just where will they stop? Who will be left by the end of the season? If Sera Gamble wanted to destroy the fandom of the show, she is doing a great job! It was a mistake putting her in charge. Bobby was great, perfect as a replacement Dad and mentor plus I just enjoyed seeing the old curmudgeon every week. I'll miss him!
1/29/2012 c9 11akuma-river
I've read one other story that went this way for that ep. In it, Misha lived, Sera Gamble was the one who was killed. And when they came back Dean jumped Cas. But it is interesting to have Misha die because it just totally wrecks Dean and lengthens out the story.

I look forward to seeing where you take this story.

p.s. Damnit now Bobby, too? Dead dead? Or just dead for a while? I haven't seen 7th season yet. Just finished 6th.
1/28/2012 c9 SPNxNoly
Can't wait to see another chapter^.^...

You really need to hurry;D
1/26/2012 c9 1SnowAngel5683
Omg I love this! I can't wait to see Dean finally pull his head outta his butt lol
1/15/2012 c9 42BunBunBabe
good story love it and i agree i can't believe they did that
1/12/2012 c9 jedijanine
Wonderful fic! I love how you incorporated the storyline so it fits seamlessly with the actual episode. Great characterization of all the characters. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
1/12/2012 c9 Pammi
I really love this story so far. Please continue, I can't wait for the Dean/Cas emotional face off.
472 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »