for The French Correction

1/12/2012 c9 JayneTrazom
you beautiful bitch.

now write a sequel, ASAP.
1/11/2012 c9 anon
great chapter, please dont make me wait so long for the next one :D
1/11/2012 c9 denique
I like your story, even if it really makes me cry...
1/10/2012 c9 2The Ashes Fan
Well at least *SPOILERS* Misha is coming back into Supernatural in episode 17, just what shape or form is dubious. So sad about Bobby though :'( Love this fic, its so creative and inspiring, please don't lose your inspiration, this is such an awesome fic! Truly amazing so far, please update soon :)
1/10/2012 c9 ANeverendingDreamer
OMG OMG OKAY SO LIKE THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU'VE CREATED IT, HOLY CRAP THIS STORY IS AMAZING. I CAN'T EVEN. THANK YOU. AND I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON FGSDKJFCDS :D
1/10/2012 c9 19EvilGeniusBookWorm13
Aww I love this
1/9/2012 c9 ebrith
I TOTALLY CRIED AT BOBBY'S LAST EPISODE! NOT JUST FOR A MOMENT EITHER - THE WHOOOOOOOOOLE EPISODE! (I think I knew what was coming and so I just couldn't turn the waterworks off)

-Ahem-

In other news, your latest chapter is amazing! I'm loving Dean's awkward and stubborn-ness, it's absolutely like him.

I do hope Cas comes and talks to him soon, I think he'd have some choice words about Dean's antics of late - although if we're going by the show... then probably not... haha

Um... I am not going to blather on anymore - hurrah!

On final shout out to YOU for this amazing and epic (so far - expecting more) tale

AND for Bobby, who shall forever be my favourite Idjit of the bunch ♥
1/9/2012 c9 4The Small But Powerful One
I was so upset at them! I think he might be coming back as a ghost now though...they made too big a deal out of Dean's beer being gone for it to be a coincidence that it was gone and he didn't remember drinking it. My guess is that Ghost Bobby drank it! I hope so at least...I want Bobby back!
1/9/2012 c9 Castiel547
Bobby I will always miss you, Bobby was the heart of the show! :( HOW COULD THE KILL HIM OFF! :( :( I cried when they killed him off! :(
1/9/2012 c9 8CashyHoray1.00
nice! thumps up!
1/9/2012 c9 23Blip-chan
Neither Bobby nor Cas is staying dead. And no, I am not in denial land. Promise.

As for the story, there were parts when I was laughing, parts when I was crying and parts when I was very very pleased. Can't wait for more!

Blip
1/8/2012 c9 KJBlanchard
Ohmygod. *scrreeeaaaammmmsss*

You do not know how much I freakin' flipped when I saw that you updated.

brb, gotta go read the chapter!
1/8/2012 c9 Casismyfavorite
I was thinking about this story recently and now you updated it- yay! I hope Dean talks to Cas very soon- he is suffering too much! I can't wait to see how Cas reacts if Dean ever tells him how he feels about him ;) .

About losing Cas and Bobby- the show is breaking my heart- they better fix this :(
1/8/2012 c9 26ElvinaPotter
You know... I feel like punching Sam in this chapter. He is full of contradictions. One minute he was B*tc*ing about Dean acting weird and next thing you know, He was on Dean's case about him avoiding everyone. I mean... come on... give Dean a break! They did prevent Dean from going hunting afterall. How is the dude going to cope? loosing someone you like in front of you (even if it is Misha) was never a piece of Candy! Is Dean even mourning?

Maybe Dean should rant as Balthazar. It was his fault!

OMG! I can't believe they kill Bobby in the series. Now I'm going to be friggin worried for Sam and Dean. I know it's war (one way to put it) but killing off everybody is just downright cruel!

Keep up the good work. Do update more soon.

-Elvina P.
1/8/2012 c9 3Maddy Love Castiel
Aww dean needs his misha back! Cas just ignored him and he didn't even hug him back! Ugh. :( yay yay update! :) so happy you updated! I love this story! I cant wait for more! Update soon please! Oh and I'm with ya, why the heck did they kill Bobby! Sera gamble loves to kill off major characters! :P
472 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »