for The French Correction

10/12/2011 c5 yayayayaya
Too freaking cute. I can't wait for more. I'm very excited to see how this all turns out. I feel bad for Dean when they eventually return home...:(
10/12/2011 c5 1TavGal
Well...wow...what can I say? I think I need a shower to cool off. What a treat in the middle of the day. Very good, very hot and has left me totally wanting...more! I have yet to see the Nip/Tuck episode but I have been told it's a good one.
10/12/2011 c5 26ElvinaPotter
LOL. My mind is blown by your fic. I can't wait to see what will happen next.

and I'm wondering... now that Dean accept this part of himself, assuming he will get back to his own universe at some point, what will happen to Dean then? What will become of Dean and his relationship with Cas? Cas is not Misha from this current universe so I think there might be heartache on Dean's part.

Oh, And I've seen that episode on Nip/Tuck. Don't only think I could think of when he was bending on that mind blowing level was "Holy $h1T! That's got to be illegal!"

You got to admit. Misha was impressive.

Hurry up and update. Will there be more 'moments' between Dean and Misha? (since this is the perfect opportunity for Dean to learn about being Gay)

-Elvina P.
10/11/2011 c5 2Phoenix Force Revolution
Nice... I can't wait for the rest of the story... and shouldn't the hand print and tattoo have been mentioned in chapter 2, when Misha was giving the massage? But if they switched bodies, then Jensen and Jared don't have the tattoos and Jensen wouldn't have the hand print... right?
10/11/2011 c5 2Lady Jones
Holy. Sweet. Baby. Cas. I'll be in my bunk. Hahaha I've always wanted to say that. Just... holy damn. I've gone all bibbledy I don't know what to say. That was brilliant. And the bendy Misha think so happy you put that in there. I've always wanted to see what would happen if Dean found out Cas was that bendy and here it sort of is. I love that Dean kept thinking about Cas.

Also I would have never known this wasn't a carefully planned out chapter. I thought it was brilliant. I can't wait for the next chapter.
10/11/2011 c5 1rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT
I can't imagine how friggin awkward it will be once Dean comes face to face with real-Cas. Although Misha is pretty damn sexy ;)
10/11/2011 c5 1TheForsakenWolf86
Saw that episode of nip/tuck! Damn he is very bendy! His wife is lucky. Love this chapter please update soon!
10/11/2011 c5 10nonoza
this was a great chapter. i loved embarrassed, awkward Dean and i've seen that nip/tuck episode. in case any1 asks its s05e19. luv guru Cas is bendy too (s05e04, check out the way he's sitting). oh n abt ur author's note from the last chapter: take heart, Cas may be dead bt he is not lost. i dnt knw abt the rumour tht the only way 4 Dean 2 save Cas is to marry him (s07e08) bt i'm pretty sure he'll be back.
10/11/2011 c5 16darkphoenix2345
Lmao! When I was reading Misha's gymnastics routine, I had a feeling u had watched the infamous Niptuck ep. I recall it fondly and the reason why Misha's character wanted a penis reduction.
10/11/2011 c1 RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets
You know what I'll be honest with you. This looked like one of those stories when you read the summary you're like 'I wanna read this and yet I don't want to.' And I'm glad I did decide to read this! I like it!
10/11/2011 c5 7It's Rayning
Fantaaaastic QuQ
10/11/2011 c5 15MerielTLA
amm about the tatto...maybe he can say that they forgot to put it away or that its made of henna lol

ahh this was soo sexy! I loved it! update soon!
10/11/2011 c5 odst-survivor
I love this story its really good cheered me up a bit since the whole killing cas thing. :-):-)
10/11/2011 c5 8skiing Pelican
YAY, bendy hot sex with misha! Awesome... I'm so happy right now...

And Misha didn't notice that Dean called out Cas's name?

I love the way you write Dean in this story... But I begin to wonder what happens with Jens and Jared in the real world? They never showed that!

I'm sorry about your computer problem... that sucks, really.

But as always, I was really happy about your update!
10/11/2011 c5 3Maddy Love Castiel
One word. Damn. Lol this chapter was so hot! Loved it! Aww Dean is falling for "fake" Cass! :) please update soon!
472 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »