for The French Correction

10/11/2011 c2 13vampiregirl1654
"Yeah, you're probably right... Well, then my next best suggestion is, that you just go in there, suck it up, and do it. Or well... you know. Him."

Oh. Oh God. I died. I laughed my ass off. I noticed your story and decided to check it out. After reading this(!) I'm definitely gonna stick with it now! I love it! Can't wait to go on and read more!
10/10/2011 c4 49FanWoman18
Can't wait for more...wait Castiel is dead in the seventh season?
10/8/2011 c4 Pammi
love it. and dont worry he isnt dead. my guess is that he is the boss of the other baddies.
10/7/2011 c4 OrlandosLover2009
*fans self* Wooow wew! That was hot! Can I get a little more of that with whipcream on top? Im loving this story! Can Dean and Sam never go back? lol

Anywayyy I cant wait 4 more! ;)
10/7/2011 c4 AbeChan
OH MY GAWD!

This story swallowed me whole :D This is awesome. I was so "Aaaw, no more chaps yet? I want moooore" When I reached this chapter :D

Amaziiiiiiiinggggg :D
10/7/2011 c4 3Maddy Love Castiel
Omg this is an amazing story! I love how dean is so confused about his feelings! Don't worry dean we all know you like really cass! :) lol fantastic! Please update soon! I love it! :)
10/6/2011 c4 Yeahyeahyeahyeah
Okay so can I first say just how EXTREMELY PISSED OFF I am that they killed off Castiel in the series? I feel your anger. Stupid writers...the hell were they thinking...Castiel is the only reason I began watching the show. This just means that you have to write more fanfictions to keep him alive 3 I know Misha will be playing in more episodes, but I think Cas himself is long gone.

But AHEM, anyway, about your writing...faaaabulooooous! 3 I'm in love with this story. It's original and funny, and you do a remarkable job of keeping the characters, well, in character. Like, I can see Sam, Dean and Misha acting out your story. You do an awesome job with reactions and thoughts, so yeah, keep it up.
10/6/2011 c4 K
I don't believe for a second that Cas is dead.

Also. This story. Oh god. I'm addicted to it. I can't wait to read more. :)
10/6/2011 c4 22SidewaysCope
Have faith with the Castiel 'dying' thing. I strongly believe he's still a live because 'Death by Lake' really?

Looking forward to the next update ;)
10/6/2011 c4 1TavGal
Oh please tell me there is more to this story? I look forward to new chapters!
10/5/2011 c4 1It's.Funnier.In.Enochian
Love, love, LOVE! This is so great- not to mention completely addictive! This story is one of the best Dean/Cas fics I've ever read and it's only chapter 4! More, please? ;)

P.S. I totally agree with you on the seventh season. :( But! When Jensen Ackles was asked if Cas was really dead he said: "Just because characters seem to be dead doesn't mean they stay that way." And, to quote our fellow brilliant fanfiction author AlreadyPainfullyGone, "Cas is NOT dead until I see some f*cking wings on the ground."

And amen to that. XD
10/5/2011 c4 black cat
I love your story. I do not believe Cas is dead. To kill off a character that has a following is bad business so Cas better be back and Misha better be the one playing it! Rumor was that Castiel might come back but someone else would be the character/vessel if that happens I will turn the show off for good! And I have been watching since the very beginning I thought CASTIEL brilliant addition to the show. Now for those of you that don't know. Misha Collins is writing and directing and acting in a web series called The Divine the first four episodes are on it if you want to check it out it is bizarre and intriquing. Its hard to tell if he's the good guy or the bad guy. Go find it and judge for yourselves. Keep writing i love your angle.
10/5/2011 c4 16darkphoenix2345
I knew Misha was going to accuse Dean of cheating on him with supposed Jared. Dean is already giving in more with the hot make out session.

I agree with you about the current state of SPN. I will not watch the new eps on a weekly basis anymore. If TPTB decide to bring Misha back then I will start watching the show once more. At least Cas lives in fan fiction.
10/5/2011 c4 8DeansMuse
Very good chapter once again!

Too bad Dean and Cass, I mean, Misha, got interupted. Oh, well, there's always tonight, right?

I'm so glad you didn't have Cass, oops, Misha, die the night before.

So what are the chances of Dean getting some more loving (bottoming) before he gets sent back? At least one more?

Of course, I can't wait to see what happens when they do get back either.

Your story is just sooooo much fun!
10/5/2011 c4 7It's Rayning
Oh, this fic definitely improved my mood. I cried so much when Cas died. Everyone did, I'm sure. My friend has a theory that Misha's still going to play the leviathan's boss though, so I hope she's right.

This was adorable. Dean's finally falling in love. With Misha. Or Cas. Whatever xD The end's kiss was great.
472 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »