for The French Correction

11/22/2015 c11 Guest
So, Season 11 is now coming out and you haven't updated...
10/22/2015 c11 8erikablair
Really liking the story, looking forward to the next update. Hope it's soon
9/15/2015 c11 Guest
DA FAQ I JUST READ THIS AND YOU GOT ME SO HYPED FOR NO REAAASSOON WHAT THE HEEEREEAAIOLLLSNWLSKDNWJENDN
8/22/2015 c11 3DemigodPrefect
UPDATE DAMMIT
8/21/2015 c6 DemigodPrefect
Jensen honestly loves the Impala, he rarely lets anyone other than Jared and Misha anywhere near it, even the prop guys, and he tries to steal it of a regular basis. I learned all of this from watching Con videos because obsession
8/21/2015 c10 DemigodPrefect
Hey uh I could beta this for you if you need
8/16/2015 c11 Sam
Pleaseeeeeee write more
7/30/2015 c11 8Vice Fandonna
You know you could just consider it complete by chapter 10 that wasn't too bad of an ending. Although a little side chappie about what Castiel did to 'fix' the other dimension would be nice.
7/29/2015 c11 Prince Itzal
Literally been almost two years so I doubt you will finish this, which I'm disappointed by. I this fic, you ended i at the worse possible scene to end it at but oh well. Love it. Wish to read more.
7/29/2015 c11 DarylAsskickerDixon
PLEASE WRITE MORE. ITS BEEN YEARS
5/4/2015 c11 Helzbeth
I'm hating you right now. I fucking love this fanfic and it isnt finished! Oh god, I think I might die. This das fucking perfect, justo what I das looking forma from the french mistake (except that part where Misha diestro, so sad) and your havent finished! God, please! I NEED IT!
4/27/2015 c11 5gabrielstolethetardis
Heyyyyy

So you probably have a lot of these messages but I really like the characterisation in this fanfic and it would be a shame for it to go unfinished.
4/11/2015 c11 shanster3000
will you ever update, cause it's so good and I would love to know how it all ends?
4/8/2015 c4 Guest