for The French Correction

10/5/2011 c1 Boccha
Love the story! The French Mistake's always been my favourite episode.
10/5/2011 c4 uroboros85
Wonderful chapter! I really loved and it, and i can't wait to read the next one!
10/5/2011 c4 Andrea
Just One thing to say; WOW

Someone kiss me like that!
10/5/2011 c4 firgodes7
Loved this chapter. Can't wait to read another one soon. Keep up the good job.

I still think that cas is still alive, because I have not seen an impression or view of his wings that show after an angel dies.
10/5/2011 c4 12LA Suka
Yes please don't stop writing supernatural fics because your helping keep Cas alive! whew that scene between Dean and Misha blew my socks off. Haha wonder what that guy in the car was thinking. Be cool if Dean and Sam had to spill about who they really where. Everyone would think they were crazy. Thank you for updating and please continue!
10/5/2011 c4 6Uroboros187
I love this story! Poor Misha! He doesnt know that his boyfriend and costar were switched with Dean and Sam! Glad to see that Dean is trying to keep Misha happy for when Jensen returns. Would love to see some Gen/Sam interactions. Good work!
10/5/2011 c4 8skiing Pelican
I have faith that Cas will come back! I refuse to belive that he is dead. I actually loathe season 6 more that 7 because, they might have (or have not) killed Cas, but at least he was the old Cas again at the end! I hate season 6 much more because everyone was so much out of character (not only in my opinion... my sis says the same!)

And that's the reason why I still like to read good fanfiction. We can read or write Cas and Dean, how they really are, and things that didn't happen in the show but should have. Please don't give up on it cause this story is mindblowing gorgeous and I love it! I usually wait for more chapters before I add it to my faves, but this one has already deserved it.

By the way, I love the idioms you use (like "looking like a big question mark")
10/5/2011 c3 2pokeherwithastick
Really great writing :D Can't wait for the update!
10/3/2011 c3 8DeansMuse
I love the morning wake up call that Dean had and both his reactions to it. Makes me wonder what else is going to happen to him since Misha is such a sneaky, stealthy lover. Could have a lot of fun with this.

Wonder how Sam is dealing with Ruby and if she's made any advances toward him, like in canon. I would only want to know through conversations with Dean. That Ruby getting it on is not something I would really read. I would just love Sam comparing how difficult it is for him to put with her advances to Dean putting up with Misha. I can hear it now:

"At least she's the right sex, Sam!"

"At least he's an Angel, Dean! Doesn't that make it heavenly?"

Dean can't hide the blush remembering his wake up call . . .

Such potential ;-)

Can't wait for the next installment. (Would love some bottom Dean but don't see that happening in this story unless he gets really drunk! In which case, anything goes. LOL)
10/3/2011 c3 1Lucifer's Angel Princess
Totally agree with the end of your authors note, great story too, totally unique:)
10/3/2011 c3 16darkphoenix2345
Ooh! Will there be an appearance by Mark Sheppard in the next chapter? Lol Dean will break real soon. I mean he did not stop Misha from giving him the mind blowing bj.

My eyes got watery, when Dean kept Cas' trench coat. I have a feeling that we will see Misha again before the season is over. Maybe not as Castiel, the angel but in another capacity.
10/3/2011 c3 Effiny
I'm loving this story, keep it coming!
10/3/2011 c3 8skiing Pelican
Awesome chapter! I thinks it's as good as the second.

I know your problem (about starting writing again), it happens to me all the time...

I love how the awkward nearness to Mischa makes Dean fall more and more for Cas... Lol, Dean will have a hard time looking at Cas when he comes back again! But one thing is for sure... weird things will not freak Dean out that easily anymore after this...

Oh, and please, make them see Mischa's performance in nip/tuck!
10/1/2011 c2 3Flo des bois
I am so waiting for your next chapter! Your fic is awesome! I think I died when I read: "This universe was definitely bad-touching him."

I'm a fan!