for Lemony Tarts

8/3/2019 c3 Guest
Love your work # great story
3/1/2019 c2 Alana
I would not have forgiven Ichigo. You can't do that. Being raped can be seriously traumatic. I haven't been raped but I've been touched by a stranger. Because you're in shock you don't stop them. I am still very much annoyed. ~_~
3/24/2016 c3 Dab
God! I myself felt my cheeks burn when rukia interrupted Ichigo's business!Rule no. 1 of any human being is to never interrupt anyone who is masturbating!HAHAHAHA!
2/26/2016 c3 penguingirl261
OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEST CHAPTER WRITE MORE
1/6/2016 c2 Mikeymanny123
THANK YOU!BEST ICHIRUKI LEMON EVER! GREAT JOB
7/17/2015 c3 JJ
LOL, " I knew you weren't gay! LOL somehow every chapter kills my I really enjoyed these
Lemony Tarts !
7/17/2015 c2 JJ
WOW... this was really good, at first i got reaallly scared for ruki but later on I Knew it was ichi 3* 3 3 i really enjoyed this :)
7/16/2015 c1 JJ
This was so well written and the last part killed me , I was literally rolling all over my bed .
6/16/2015 c3 Engkantada1971
fantastic! Bravo and more pls?! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story! You did a great job!
12/11/2014 c1 Guest
nice
8/21/2014 c1 wait for your leisure time
Well
7/20/2014 c3 smilingostrich
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW AGHHHHH DAT ENDING THO... Gr8 story! Had fun reading it
7/20/2014 c2 smilingostrich
Awwwww I love the ending it so cute! I'm a sucker for fluff, though, so that's expected. :)
2/7/2013 c1 Jenny6penny
Hahaha that was funny, I really loved it! Good luck with any of your other stories.
11/6/2012 c3 ichiruki lover
i knew his father was gonna be there somehow! Xp
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »