for Divided Soul Story of Jason

5/20/2016 c5 9jojo3112
this is crazy, but also a lot of fun. I wonder though, where did the Joker and Harley go
2/28/2012 c1 Random person
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!
12/21/2011 c5 5Elizabeth Slytherin III
great story, please update it soon.
10/4/2011 c4 World62590
From what I read so far of this story, it is o.k., but now it is beginning to get a bit a random, and that can destory a story. Hope that is able to help you with your story.
10/1/2011 c3 4tanis19
Great chapter! other than a few spelling mistakes this was a good chapter. I liked the part with the cookies and blackmail. also for shade I don't really know as I haven't seen much of his personality but from what I've seen so far if jason goes to hogwarts then maybe pair him with luna. anyway keep up the good work and update soon!
10/1/2011 c3 World62590
So far so good, also you keep spelling wake as walk, other then that it is good.
9/30/2011 c2 tanis19
Great chapter! I especially liked the part where Joker tricked Shade with a cookie. oh damn! now I want a cookie. I liked the interaction between jason and shade. I was also wondering if with how shade came out of his shadow you could cross this over with Ral N' Grad. if you don't know what that is then PM me and I'll give you information about it. and if not that then maybe a crossover with Seikon no Qwaser. anyway keep up the good work and update soon. also even though it looks like I'm the only one who reviewed don't give up it's always slow in the beginning(just some encouragement because I like crossovers that are rarely used).
9/26/2011 c1 tanis19
Good chapter! the only thing that I have to say isn't that good is the spelling like all the way on the bottom you said haft day instead of half day but other than that it is a good chapter overall. anyway keep up the good work and update soon!