for Going Back vs Going Forward

3/11/2012 c2 3Saltair
I love these two so much! Not overly dramatic at all, and you were quite good with the details, I could easily visualize all of this going down. Again very well written, love it when even my eye catches no outstanding flaws! You should keep writing more of these two, there's not nearly enough material out there on them, and they're just so friggin' cute.
3/11/2012 c1 Saltair
This was really good! You wrote it very well - the characters were well within bounds, you captured their voices (and the situations from show) very well, and for the most part it was totally plausible, like I could see this as a follow up to the finale.

My only semi-iffy-spot is how quickly Harvey reciprocated, like I wouldn't be surprised by him having feelings for her (it's by no means out of the realm of possibility), but it just seemed very sudden for him to be that into it. We saw Donna's potential revelation, but not Harvey's, so I guess that made it a bit harder to believe. Overall, really good though, I really enjoyed reading it!
10/13/2011 c3 5Silver War
Awwww! That was so cute. Thanks for writing, I loved it.
9/27/2011 c1 23RLBB
Awww so good! Really liked your take on Donna's thoughts when she was talking to Rachel. And I loved the scene where they woke up to each other :) Very nicely written. I think it would be really great if you continued it but it's wonderful either way!
9/26/2011 c1 geller516
Omg this was so great. There aren't enough Donna and Harvey fanfics out there and I always get happy when I find out. I really loved everything but especially with how you left it I think you should continue. You can still explore donna and Harvey's relationship and everything that happens with Mike. Either way I really liked this :D