for Shattered Glass

3/9/2016 c5 Guest
I love how you kept Donna/Harvey platonic here. Really funny banter, sounds like things they really would say. Thanks for writing.
5/15/2015 c5 22LeonDesdichard
Loved this please make another harvey shugo story
12/16/2014 c5 17weemcg33
I was looking for a Harvey whump and so glad I found this, would have loved more whump ;) but this was really good. Loved the banter between Donna and Harvey.
5/27/2014 c5 wotumba1
gotta love donna... great story!
5/27/2014 c2 wotumba1
ouch...
trevor, again
4/11/2013 c5 5ngela
I love Harvey whump. I hope you make the sequel for this, maybe Harvey head wound actually more serious than he thought or another one. Please Harvey is my favorite character. I really want to see Harvey whump. Anyway, thank you for the lovely story.
10/13/2011 c5 5Silver War
Hahaha I loved it, all of it! Nice job.
10/2/2011 c5 10kalyvene
Wonderful! The Harvey and Donna interaction was a joy to read. Thanks so much for sharing this fic.
10/1/2011 c5 jodiesto
A great story
10/1/2011 c5 11nivea342
lol the end with the bruise hehe. and her washing his hair aww 3 nice finish :) :) great work. thanks for the story.
10/1/2011 c5 81christmasinacup
I love this chapter! great dialogue :)
9/30/2011 c5 Bloo98
I guess I will be the first to say...

!

How can you end it there... just when things were starting to get interesting between those two? *cries*

Just imagine the possibilities there... Donna staying over and hanging around his place for a whole 2 weeks! Either they kill each other during that time as she tries to kee him 'on vacation', i.e. repeating bruising him up... or... or... Well, you can guess the other option there... Hehe! :P

Anyhoo... back to the latest part you wrote... I have to say... I had to laugh to see the whole Donna's quest to touch Harvey's hair no matter continuing on here!

But... This time, she actually had a good excuse for it. If you ask me, that scene was just perfect... their playful banter and Harvey actually letting her wash his beloved hair! LOL!

Seriously, Harvey would be soooo lost without her... He might as well resign to his 'fate' and actually marry her! LOL!
9/30/2011 c5 Pricklypear
Write more please! I really liked this one so much! I love Harvey and Donna together. Please start another story!
9/29/2011 c4 23RLBB
Okay Harvey putting his head on her shoulder, so cute :)

And I loved the dialogue between them, it was funny and sweet and wonderful :D Another great installment, can't wait for the last one- although I'll be really sad it's the last one. Anyway, great job!
9/29/2011 c4 Bloo98
LOL! This chapter was by far the best one! I just LOVE the Harvey and Donna banter with a mix of some serious sweetness in the middle when he lets his guard down and rest his head on her shoulder after beckoning her over.

Aww... That was some seriously sweet moment between them! :D

Seriously... the whole bickering about their respective hair color had me laughing hard... only to have it top with it with doctor practically forbidden Harvey to wash his hair to allow his wound to heal properly! LOL!

I think I read somewhere... about how some unappealing some felt about 'greasy'/'over slicked' hair that has come to be Harvey's signature hairstyle!

And you can only guess that when I read that particular part... I just burst out laughing. You really hit the nail on the head with that one! :D

So... Now that Harvey is going on a forced vacation... Is Donna going to 'babysit' him to make sure he stays on his forced vacation? I really hope so! :P

Update soon... even though I DO feel sad about it being the last chapter already!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »