for Gemini

2/18/2014 c1 BearsLikeCandy
I most definitely want to see more. This stories got some charm and this sort of "I'll-pulll-you-in-with-something-don't-know-what-but-I'm-still-pulling-you-in-so-ha!" kind of thing to it. It's actually very interesting and a unexplored concept. I wish you would finish it but alas if you don't want to I guess you don't have to. You are the author after all.
5/14/2013 c4 Guest
Does it really matter that your reader count is 'low' isnt the fact that you have readers enough and that your readers desperately want you to continue. Screw what your beta says your writing is wonderful and this has to be an amazing and original fanfiction. It is such a creative angle and you have really got the characters personality you should be so proud of this story so far!
12/8/2012 c4 1CerridwenStorms
I knew I read this ago when I stated rereading it, and wondered when you "completed" it. Look, don't worry about what your reader count is or what your beta says. Write for you because you love it.

And for me, 'cause I really like this concept, but mostly write for you.
4/14/2012 c4 Chibi-Meuh
I'm really disappointed. I like your story (well, the beginning!), it sucks that I will never read the end :'(

I found the plot interesting, it changes from every other Kurtofsky fiction. I hope that someday you'll find the inspiration to continue it !
3/22/2012 c4 Sarahamanda Klaine
I like this story. It is a godo story.
3/20/2012 c4 AAMueller94
PLEASE DON"T END THE STORY! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE! :'(
2/19/2012 c3 bheolbloo
Great story! I hope you update soon.
12/20/2011 c3 3RHatch89
i love updates
10/11/2011 c1 22IlovesMesomeGlee
OMG I love this! lol! great job. x3
10/4/2011 c2 3RHatch89
Awesome...
9/29/2011 c1 soyummy
love the first chapter! Please continue this story... From the way you wrote it it looks really promising... :D
9/29/2011 c1 romeraven81
I would love to see this story continue and have a scene somewhere Ryan is found out for the jerk he is and Blaine and Dave's step-father has to apologize for not believing them.
9/28/2011 c1 5Gettin' Ziggy with it
I really want you to write more of this, it's great and definitely an original idea. Maybe you could do a chapter from Blaine's perspective, or have Dave interacting with the Glee kids.
9/28/2011 c1 AAMueller94
More! More! More! More! Please :)
9/27/2011 c1 tsukinotora
This look very promising. I'd like to read more. It's good to have a story without bashing...
18 Page 1 2 Next »