for The Kurosaki Affair

2/20 c25 Guest
I love the story but i ship hitsukarin rather than hitsuhana...
7/2/2020 c36 KindYoshi
I’m so glad I read your stories and I’m looking forward to the next one! Thanks!
6/26/2020 c36 7darklover
You did a great job writing this sequel. It was really good. Glad you finished it.

I'm shocked you are continuing this series with another sequel and involving the Quincies. I'm curious if you feel like making it an attempt to fix how Kubo handled it. Honestly, I'd rather read more about Ichigo and Rukia's life more so than that. Anyway, I applaud the way you have written your story. You are very creative.
6/26/2020 c33 darklover
So I'm finally getting around to finish reading this fic. I have to stop and just say I loved the vows. They were nicely done :) Awesome job.
4/20/2020 c36 6Thedeathofthestars
Oh wow! I have been following this series for years and I can't wait to read the last of the three!
4/12/2020 c36 4KitElizaKing
Dun dun duhhhhh! I'll be right here waiting! I'm going to love seeing how you shape this puppy up! Thanks for this story. It went a long way to soothing my heart over the wreckage that was made of Bleach at the end. This is the happy story that we all should have seen!
4/12/2020 c35 KitElizaKing
Oh oh, amongst the happiness, portents of destruction and death! Dare we guess who 'he' is!? That was lovely, having one last Isshin-bomb for Ichigo this morning...now he's going to have to give it all up. The after-party in the hole was a good idea, it's much more fun for Ichigo and Rukia to hang out with friends. I'm sure they'll enjoy it a lot! Thanks for your chapter.
4/12/2020 c34 KitElizaKing
Heh! Awesome! That's the kind of party Ichigo is always going to throw! lol
4/12/2020 c33 KitElizaKing
Awesome! Awesome! It's like an Ichi/Ruki fangirl's dream come true. *sighs* This would have been so much better as canon! I just love Rukia's vows, they were lovely, and for all that Ichigo made up his own on the spot, they were lovely too. I liked that they referenced some of the things that they'd gone through together, that was very sneaky of you to put those in!
3/1/2020 c36 8Assault Godzilla
You did it. After so long, this particular story arc of yours has at least reached its end. And much like your other stories, this was a blast to read. After seeing what may come next, no doubt the wait for that next part of this saga will be worth it. I just realized some media have labeled the third part of a saga that might be ending either in some sort of ascension or rising in some form.

I won't be surprised if you have someone in 'Ascending the Throne' say something like, "We're in the endgame now." Or idk, have Ichigo go, "And I... am... the Soul King." *snap*

Keep it up!
2/29/2020 c32 4KitElizaKing
Flying rice cookers and a horrible green suit... I am imagining something like a metallic avocado, lol. Thanks for the next lovely chapter in this wedding story.
2/27/2020 c36 3Lucy-Erza-Hearthfilia
I await with bated breath till the sequel of this comes out. I love your stories
2/25/2020 c36 18WardofWinters
This is brilliant as usual! It was well worth the wait and I am eager to see how you deal with the next bit. I hope all is well with you!

The wedding was super romantic, until ganju was a jerk and interrupted. And I love yuzu, she kicked butt. Grimmjow was brilliant.
2/23/2020 c36 jobananasan
Ugh! That damn Ywach and his followers! They were so annoying in the manga. Bazz B wasn't too bad. Kinda reminded me of Grimmjow. Anyways, I was hoping the epilogue would end on a lighter note but oh well. Can't believe TKA is done! Oh my gosh! It's been a fun ride. Thank you so much for not abandoning this fic. Thank you for writing it and finishing it. Looking forward to Ascending the Throne and other stories from you. Take care and until next time. :)
2/23/2020 c35 jobananasan
I forgot all about Keigo and Mizuiro. Glad they weren't injured.

Go Rukia! Damn! Thank god she told off that GM. Byakuya would be proud.

I like goofy Isshin but yeah, that was inappropriate because Rukia was there. He could've accidentally hit her.

Is Chappy not there? That makes me sad. She should be wherever Kon is.

They're talking about Ywach, huh? I can't stand that prick. Grrrrr...
941 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »