for A Parent's Mistake

10/15/2020 c8 13Sailor Dragonball 87
Great story! What will Greg think when he finds out the truth? Will Greg accept Harry? How will Harry feel about this? How much flack will Dumbledore catch for placing Greg with those people? I’d love to find out the answers to these questions. Please update this or write a sequel!
10/14/2020 c3 Sailor Dragonball 87
What about a trunk for all Greg’s supplies?
9/17/2016 c8 Guest
OMG! It's so good! It's just so incredible! I want more!
2/17/2015 c8 1HaruHarry
This story is so goooooood.
Please continue .
8/4/2014 c8 Fizzfaldt
Just found this.. starting to get interesting.
4/6/2013 c8 2Lena Corbeau
I love your story! Your storys concept seems as like JK Rowling would have created it. I just hope you'll update soon and don't stop now, where it's getting really interesting;). I'd love to see Harry and Greg meet.
3/10/2013 c8 1Lysi Nothuna
Yay! You updated another chapter! :D Keep it up!
11/11/2012 c2 mambajama
The word cause you used in th me toe sentence " He will of cause come with me to get his school supplies "you should've used course is the proper word go used instead of cause. Like the story. :-)
9/5/2012 c7 MistbornHero
Finished reading . are they going to tell him about his lineage?
By the way, you keep spelling 'course as 'cause...

"Ablus the boy has been mistreated by what I am amusing are his adoptive parents" Snape said in a firm but sad voice.… here instead of amusing you might have meant asuming, amusing if funny.

Hope that helps a bit! Write soon!
9/5/2012 c5 MistbornHero
Erm, I like it do far . just had to point this out before I forget.
You said Harry was 1 and it happened 11 years ago, which would make him 12, and he still has one year more before starting at school. Just change that to 9 years ago.
8/20/2012 c7 Mutt Rivers
Off means to turn something out,or to undress. For example; take your clothes off, turn the light off. Of means that it comes from that day. American means the citizen of america. America is the place. Here means a place, such as come here, come to where you are. Hear means to listen. Concern is the noun, concerned is adjective, you are saying that Owen was concerned, because owen is not concern. Excuses is plural, it should be tha
T Greg saw it as a great excuse, Notices should be used if you are writing that he notices, however in your story it should be that he noticed, Greg noticed.
7/19/2012 c7 LiveFreeDieWell
LOVE your story! I hope its not too hard for the brothers when they know. I feel Harry will be unsure of how to act about suddenly gaining new family but also happy. But for Greg I would think it would be hard for him, despite whatever is in the memory of Dumbledores. How can it not be hard? Every time he looks or hears of the super wonderful Harry, how can he not be reminded that their parents kept Harry but got rid of him? They could have easily got rid of (protected) both by claiming Harry died. But that could also turn around most of Gregs feelings if he finds out about how badly Harrys been treated/raised (Gregs had his while Harry no one).
Ramble! But I love your story! Please PLEASE update soon!
5/27/2012 c7 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
5/21/2012 c2 16ColtKit Productions
so Gregory House is really Harry Potter... Interesting. How did he get to America?
4/16/2012 c6 1masaiyama