for Humanitas ex Machina

11/24/2011 c1 17Ocean Starfly
BRILLIANT. Absolutely brilliant! This, this is just so amazing. The idea is pure genius, the plot is well done, the characters are in-character and engaging (I love John and Sherlock's interactions), descriptions are attentive without being distracting, and I didn't see any grammatical mistakes. I don't even know what to say. I have nothing negative to comment on, and words cannot express how epic this is. I actually kind of like the ending, even though it left everything open. I don't think a continuation could do this justice.

Great work! Thanks for the amazing read.
11/10/2011 c1 Queen Haydee River
This story is amazing! You must continue!
10/16/2011 c1 bby
The last review was incomplete.

I want to see Sherlock!human making an uneasy truce with John Watson.

I want to see more of Iron Man duo chronicles.

Write more.

You are now hypnotized to obey.

You will write more.
10/16/2011 c1 bby
I want to read more of this A.U.

So, Sherlock!human finds out about Moriarty earlier on and keeps the secret to himself, he does not want Mycroft's concern interfering with the game.

Lestrade never met Sherlock!human because Sherlock!human concentrated all his efforts on Moriarty after returning from Florida.(the Hudson trial)

Mycroft has less power over Sherlock!human in this A.U. Sherlock!human took rehab after addiction like an insult from Mycroft and became fiercely independent and fatally secretive. Well, fatally in Mycroft's opinion.

I want to see Mycroft going into overprotective Big Brother mode.

I want to see S
10/6/2011 c1 M
Ah this was awesome! I was only rewatching iron man tonight so I was excited to see this fic combining two things I love. Sherlock would make an awesome AI. I also LOVED the twist with Reichenbach at the end :)
10/1/2011 c1 28Starlite1
Oh PLEASE tell me you're not leaving it there! So many unanswered questions, and sherlock and Sherlock together with John is a recipe for awesomeness beyond this story's current epicness (which is incredible!)

I loved how you put this together so far, and I really hope that you add some more to it (and soon!)
9/29/2011 c1 7Power Of Funk
OMG so i was just getting really morose becasue the suit wasn't REALLY Sherlock at all and real Sherlock was dead and then BAM! Real Sherlock comes back!

Please continue! The Power Of FUNK compels you!

Also if you could work in slash (in you're into that) and keep John as Iron Man of course then I would love you forever!
9/29/2011 c1 4minlin
!

Holy frickin' cow this fic is amazing!

I'd love to read more, I'm curious about how Sherlock would get along with Sherlock. I'd also love to see Mycroft's reaction to his brothers return.

However even if that's not in the cards, this is still a fantastic story.
9/29/2011 c1 Cambi
That... was amazing.

this has got to be one of the most interesting stories I've read and I can't wait to see where it's heading. I was grinning like an idiot reading it. Please, please, please keep going.

Cambi
9/29/2011 c1 nm
this is quite nice. the body as transport, sociopath means no feelings, asexuality.

Sherlock human and Sherlock AI, together, double the trouble for John,two consulting detectives solve crimes.

what about a sequel?

please, make this a series.
9/29/2011 c1 Kyer
Ah...nuts. Got totally enthralled all the way until the end and then remembered seeing Complete on the status info. What an unresolved cliffhanger!
9/29/2011 c1 x
BRILLIANT.

utterly awesome.

The ending was amazing.

can I please have a sequel? please?
27 « Prev Page 1 2