for Wolpertingers, CrumpleHorned Snorkacks, and Love

2/8/2012 c1 4Emily Mae
Yessss this is SO Luna. I love the names of all the creatures [and even better that they're actual mythical ones!] and the way Rolf and Luna keep crossing paths. I particularly like the wedding scene. Luna /would/ wear honking daffodils in her hair [especially after her and Rolf's history with them] and I like the trained Wolpertinger going berserk halfway through the ceremony. Excellent job!

I did notice one small typo:

"and he teachers her a new drying charm in return" - teachers = teaches
10/17/2011 c1 9Rainbow Raven Snapple
Really love the last line :)
10/9/2011 c1 55Xx starlight-moon xX
A new fic!

And it's not Luna / Dean!

*is shocked, and mildly crushed*

We-lllll. I can't say I like Rolf much, but I shall do my best to take to him.

(And in the very first section he disbelieves Luna. HMPH.)

Hey, Honking Daffodils! (*victory dance*)

I love that Luna rescues his notes and finds the creature, it's so . . . her. And it's not malicious - you just get the sense that she can't let anyone give up hope, can't let anything be impossible, so she HAS to prove it to him. Who wouldn't fall in love with someone like that? :)

Hmm. I'm still not totally sold on Rolf (I guess you trained me too well in the art of Luna / Dean appreciation, ha) but he's alright. And he does get serious props for having a Snorkack patronus!

The final line of this is sheer gold. Well done! =)
10/2/2011 c1 21meira16
Sweet, poignant and well-written. Well done.
9/30/2011 c1 crissu
Lovely, lovely!

I like how you used all the countries and all the creatures and their weirdness and everything really. It's so cute!

Loved the last line:)
9/30/2011 c1 6thebraxiatelcollection
G'naaw! This was adorable! I loved it!:D
9/30/2011 c1 300Inkfire
This was so amazing! I absolutely adore the way you built their relationship, it's so insightful and in-character and unique, and I just adore it, brilliant work =) -throws fangirl-badge into the air-
9/30/2011 c1 30BellaPur
=O... =D

Wow! It's fantastic! I love the different episodes of their reltion ship and the different countries they go through! And I love love love that last line!
9/30/2011 c1 22Moons
I thought this was very charming and romantic. I liked the light touch you have - it totally suited the story and characters. Thanks!
9/30/2011 c1 25Amazon Star
I like your story very much! Good job!