for Mystery in Danville

9/13/2012 c5 Qapleulia
THAT was weird, Conan?
9/13/2012 c4 Qapleulia
Portal. The game. Isn't it?
9/13/2012 c2 Qapleulia
Hehe. You sure you'll be able to hold this much randomness while writing?
9/13/2012 c1 Qapleulia
Mage this a tragedy fanfic, but the thought of Conan and Phineas being in the same world will be funny every way. Funny AND weird.
8/26/2012 c6 1AliasAlliance
Wow, this really does seem like an interesting idea. Please continue! I wanted that cookie, but I'm too late by one review *sadface*
3/18/2012 c4 11Kaitou Kid San
cookie? cool Plz update never seen anything like it
3/7/2012 c2 22Mermain123
ooooo this is good I WANT MORE! I wanna see what's going to happen with Conan and everyone trapped in danville
2/8/2012 c4 a fan
so suzy is a secondary villian here
12/14/2011 c3 15Pichicha123
AWESOME!
12/14/2011 c3 2Lemon Dropz
amusing...but is this gonna go somewhere? I'm kindof expecting everyone to go back to Japan and conan insist on it being a very strange and bizzarre dream. Also...if they can tear holes in reality, then conan and co can go back immediately right?

Hold it...conan's a detective. perry's a secret agent.

Good luck Agent P.! You'll need it to keep the chibi-tantei off your tail!
12/12/2011 c2 Sugar Rush 626
Man, you've got Phineas and Ferb down! It's like I am watching a new episode. I can't wait to see what happens! I love case closed and Phineas and Ferb! Cant wait!
12/2/2011 c2 Anime Lover
Please update! *fangirl scream*

(w!) Lol, I can`t wait to see conan reaction about Phineas and Ferb~
10/19/2011 c1 21CDR. Grae
update soon please! can't wait! :)
10/15/2011 c1 Anime Lover
Hu2 really funny! perry and conan combination is wayyy to cute!
10/7/2011 c1 phoenixyfriend
Is Conan going to act as translator since he knows English? Or are Phineas and Ferb going to build a swanky machine?

More to the point, are the boys capable of making something to age a person? Doofenschmirtz was, though his was meant for cheese...
45 « Prev Page 1 .. 3