for The Infinite Perfection of Being

6/20 c18 4TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno
gods, this fic is amazing. It's going to live in my head rent free probably for the rest of my life, tbh. I know it's been like 10 years but I'd like to beg you to finish it, pretty please with a cherry on top.
5/30 c1 4November Ember
I hope one day, this story is finished. And I hope all is well with you.
11/8/2021 c18 23Nikkette
Ho. Ly. Crap. This is SO. GOOD!

I have never read such a realistic SasoSaku story, your writing is amazing and the flow of events and background happenings were spot-on. I REALLY hope you update and eventually finish this fic, but of course, life happens to us all and we sometimes just lose our spark. Still, thank you for sharing as much as you have with us, because it truly is something!
10/2/2021 c18 7eisabelai
I absolutely love this story. This is honestly the best sasosaku story I've read and I really wish you had finished it. The writing and in depth look into sasoris mind and being is amazing and so true to what I felt from his character in the anime and manga. I was so sure this story would end in heart break, with sasori put to death, and Sakura left to live with his absence after knowing his love, but the last 2 chapters definitely had me rethinking everything. This story is definitely gonna stay in my brain. I hope you finish it one day. I'd love to read the ending you come up with.
9/17/2021 c18 Camila759
This Is the best SasoSaku fanfic 3 I like it
8/25/2021 c18 Lotus48
I love all your stories especially how you write sasosaku!
8/23/2021 c18 hoeforgrimmjow
Pls update!
3/21/2021 c1 vashappen
Great
11/13/2020 c18 kniknia001
This is sooo thoughtful and amazing! My first sasori and sakura fanfiction. The fact that it is abandoned & i discovered it just now, hurts me so much!.
I'm dying to know the ending!
10/1/2020 c10 elouizamariaa
YES, YES, YES, F*CK! YEEEEE finally! : D
10/1/2020 c7 elouizamariaa
OMG, I'M CRYING SO HARD! T_T
7/28/2020 c18 pollvxx
We need more Sasosaku fanfics like this
5/15/2020 c18 PockyPhoto
I can’t believe this is discontinued... I was looking forward to Sasori kicking ass in battle! I hope you pick this story up again.
3/7/2020 c1 aestheticallyy
it really is heartbreaking to see a promising and well written fanfic discontinued i hope you’re doing well tho author !
2/23/2020 c17 6shiro akira
oh my god, this is one of the most beautiful piece of writing ive ever read... i think i may fall in love with sasori again, much to the reminiscent my childhood days'. i really, really seriously genuinely hope you could finish this one day.
592 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »