FanFiction.Net
for ChChChanges

6/21/2022 c1 Gsrobsessed
Very good!
7/8/2020 c1 maura uk
More please..truly visual...youve captured Grissom and Sara chacters so well. As ever great visual pictures. Thanks for writing Gsr
10/11/2011 c1 29JellybeanChiChi
This was pretty. I enjoy your writing style. It's crisp. Well done.

- Jean
10/2/2011 c1 32Neelloc12
Great job on your first story. I loved it. Good luck in the challenge :)
10/2/2011 c1 8Kammiie
Now this is how it should be done on the show! Good story :)
10/1/2011 c1 NANCY1
Oh - you've written the perfect change for our favorite CSI couple. First of all, I loved the surprise homecoming, followed by the lovemaking that they enjoyed. And, I loved Sara's new interrogation technique, as I suspect Grissom did as well - LOL. And, the best part, he'll be staying in Vegas, which of course, is where he should be. Very well done! (And, won't Betty be happy to have Gil home too?).
10/1/2011 c1 51caz1969
Great Story
10/1/2011 c1 TracyELM
really great story, thx for sharing :)
10/1/2011 c1 35Mel1592
Now why can't the writers do this? waaaaah!

At least I'm not the only one noticing the DB thing lol. And not liking him in the office. I'm getting used to him, but I want Gil back!
10/1/2011 c1 41Billyjorja
Really enjoyed this story, congratulations on your first.

Trish
10/1/2011 c1 21charlibubble
aww that was lovely, should so happen in 'real' life...( is it weird to refer to a TV programme as real life? ) CSI life I mean lol x
10/1/2011 c1 27Shahines-a new csi
For a first story, I found your work really excellent! You deserve to win too. It will be very difficult for me to choose the best story in this challenge...You should write more often, you are a promising writer. Good luck! Keziah. ;)
9/30/2011 c1 45ILoveJorja
Hey, good story! Thanks for entering the CSIFO FF Contest. And congrats on writing your first fan fiction. You have the knack.