for A Beautiful Mind

10/8/2011 c4 54Refreshingly Original
YAY!

Please keep writing and updating quickly. I love it when I see an email saying that you have.

Please...

10/7/2011 c4 DoctorDonnaObsessed
Please keep writing & updating quickly. I always get excited when I see you have updated. This story is very cute. :-) Really & truly love it.
10/7/2011 c4 QuietMontana
please keep going! its a really interesting story
10/7/2011 c4 1GothicPheonix
I loved this chapter. Hermione is still trying to realize her feeling and Minerva has already realized hers :) Also, I think here:

you meant "gestured" and not "gesticulated"
10/7/2011 c4 StreepPeeps
Simply wonderful! I love the way you've described these two - my favorite characters. You're writing style is deicious & I can't wait for more. thanks for sharing!

Your fan ^_^

Tammy in Seattle, WA
10/7/2011 c4 mytwonderful
Enjoyed the chapter and the story overall thus far. It will be interesting to see how Minerva recovers from her realization of her feelings for Hermione.
10/7/2011 c3 54Refreshingly Original
Great story. I can't wait to see what happens.
10/4/2011 c3 19comebacksirius
I'd like to know what is disappointing Hermione. I wish she hadn't stopped herself when she was getting fantasies about Minerva hehe. I hope they get closer soon and really talk about what they both want :)
10/4/2011 c3 1GothicPheonix
As long as there is no Minerva-Death, I'm good :) I think the story is progressing well, and that the characters have been In-Character :)
10/4/2011 c2 19comebacksirius
Unexpected reaction from Hermione. I wanna know what's next so I'll keep reading. I like the physical descriptions you make of them.
10/4/2011 c3 Bethany Owens
cant wait for more :) love your writing especially your minerva/hermione fics
10/4/2011 c3 28hermin22
I am? Is Hermione disappointed now or does she think Minerva is disappointed in her? Sorry, but I am not a nativ speaker. :( I loved the chapter, though.
10/4/2011 c3 writeorflight
Good update! I like the idea of the magical studying abroad program.
10/4/2011 c2 hermin22
Lovely chapter!
10/2/2011 c1 19comebacksirius
My love this is amazing. Hermione is just the way I picture her and Minerva is totally in character. Your choice of words is very elegant. I want to know what will happen between them. I'm hooked now.
82 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »