for Lion Tamer

6/1/2020 c1 9IceK04
Awwwwwww too cute. I'd love yo read more about these two. Perhaps consider writing some more chapters? Would be absolutely awesome.
12/20/2014 c1 Guest
Third story of yours I'm reading tonight. Even if it's greeting really late here I can't stop reading. You sure have talent. These are not just fanfic, they are stories. With beautiful plot, beautiful writing and an incredible description of the characters and the scenari. I just felt like I was in the same room as Shelby and Will. Bravo!
10/2/2011 c1 7NastElilBuggr
Even 14 years later, there's still that little spark.

This was great, thanks for writing it!
10/1/2011 c1 4BernieR
Girl, THAT...WAS...AWESOME! I greatly enjoyed it!

It's funny that I never though about will and shelby together! Love it! :)
10/1/2011 c1 4bringontheships
Aww I loved this! I truly wished this wasn't a one-shot cause its really good:) loved the whole Shelby/Will dynamic and you did a very good job! Congrats!
10/1/2011 c1 4Cissy Black Malfoy
Own, I was sad this was a one-shot. I honestly wanted more of this. But hey, any well written Shelby fic is always super welcome, and I really loved how sweet but sad this was.

Will annoys me on the show sometimes, maybe because he's so condescending to Shelby (urgh), but I do love the idea of them together, particularly the way you wrote it. You just know Shelby is the type of practical, intelligent and empathetic human being that would serve Will well. Even though their reconnection is super fast, I believed in it.

I vote for more fics like this! Actually, the more Shelby/Beth, the better.