FanFiction.Net
for The Rise of The Raikage

6/19/2017 c1 7YgoFoxFire
Update update update update update update update update pls update this fic pls it has been 3 years since you last updated this fic.
3/26/2017 c1 Guest
Great so far plz update
2/28/2017 c1 nelly.reader
This is really good and I really hope that u finish the Raikage since it's not completed and is an extremely amazing fanfic I have ever read. It truly is an amazing work of art and I really wish to know how it ends even thought it was updated a while back.
2/14/2017 c1 princenjgv
Its really awesome pls update it
8/21/2016 c1 ZKM2003KSHS
I really like your fanfiction the raikage and I hope you keep up the good work on this one. Thnx
7/24/2016 c1 awefanfic
Please update soon! What would happen now?
5/24/2016 c1 LightBluePage
Please do come back and update this story along with The Raikage. I really love both these stories and I am sure that many people agree with me. Please come back and update as I really want to know what happens next. This is my second favorite story that I have seen in my time in this site and I have seen a lot. The only story that beats this one is Shinobi Chronicles: A New World by YugixTitan. But it is really close. Anyway please come back and update this story. I hope to receive an email that tells me a new chapter has been uploaded so thank you and good luck on all your endeavors.
9/8/2015 c1 4Bloodzone15
Can't wait for your next update
9/6/2015 c1 6my 2 guys
that was good keep it up
8/30/2015 c1 9blassreitter
Please continue, it would be interesting to see how he did become the raikage and so strong.
6/22/2015 c1 john
will u plz complete the raikage fanfic.. it was very good..
4/10/2015 c1 iamsixpaths
I respect you when wrote hope of the senju clan and the drainage. But I have a feeling this story will surpass both of them if you show us how all this stuff in the raikage happened. I understand if you don't have enough time but please at least continue on for those who want to read. This story has had an awesome start
3/24/2015 c1 Max
waiting for the next post
2/2/2015 c1 Apollymi28
What really gets me confused is the Ten years One month at the top. Shouldn't it be a lot less time. Like just a few months. Not even a years.
1/19/2015 c1 creativesm75