FanFiction.Net
for The Rise of The Raikage

10/19/2013 c1 1ChaoticEmperor01
are you planning on continuing this and Raikage soon. I hope you start updating this as I am really interested in how he got to be raikage and unlocked his bloodline. as a side note, how many wives does naruto have, I lost count at twenty
6/3/2013 c1 april8824
Hi,
After reading... The raikage I was eager to know how things changed for naruto after banishment..
Your work... Your writing... Its just awesome..
Keep going...
5/22/2013 c1 1Ryo no Kitsune
so much for updating this one.
4/21/2013 c1 Guest
i like this chapter keep on going to 19
3/17/2013 c1 ImagineBreaker7
Thanks for among a side story to explain a few things that happened I was curious and I look forward to reading more of what happened that led Naruto to becoming the Raikage.
3/10/2013 c1 2R.Draco
Cool story. A word of advice. Maybe you should put this story aside or ON HIATUS, cause you currently right now writing more than 2 story. Try to concentrate on the story that have a higher review or reader, if me I would go for The Hope of Senju Clan and The Raikage. Both of them is the best story. Concentrating on those 2 will make the update of a story go faster thus making more reader or reviewer to like your story and review your story. After you finish then you can go concentrate on others story.
I just suggesting though, this is YOUR STORY not mine. You are free to do whatever you want since it your story. It just your story have a slow update rate. Still, I admired your author skill. Kinda make me jealous.
Anyway, Thanks for the story.
2/15/2013 c1 Lillith
Are you going to update this story? I love this, along with The Raikage! What a magnificent story!
2/7/2013 c1 3Shizuka Taiyou
Now this is an interesting side story.

C.D.
12/15/2012 c1 Guest
when are you sending another it been a year
11/16/2012 c1 BubbaWolf30
are you going to continue this series, cause you definitely shoul
10/23/2012 c1 1Wildheart21
keep it coming man i would love to see just how Naruto got as strong as he was in The Raikage
10/9/2012 c1 razz
flings cash at author's face

hurry make more
9/29/2012 c1 Guest
man!how do you come up with such ideas? i'm also trying to write one but its really hard especially the japanese names and all. anyways the story is great. waiting for the next one.
9/26/2012 c1 anarion87
great story so far keep up the great work
9/12/2012 c1 Guest
please send out new chapters i want to know more
do not kill this story it is still good just keep sending out more chapters about the birth of the heavenly alliance and new kumo and where he studied and trained at and exactly how he met his wives.
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »