FanFiction.Net
for The Rise of The Raikage

10/2/2011 c1 Khaotic Order
interesting its starting to fill up certain gaps in the first story
10/2/2011 c1 R4yleigh
good prequel

good to know how naruto became the raikage :D

i especially liked the conversation with gamabunta and kushina┬┤s letter

keep it up, loved the chapter :D
10/1/2011 c1 1Semper Fi93
Good story. Loved the first chapter of the Raikage and this story helps it along. Keep it up man.
10/1/2011 c1 Umbra8191
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
10/1/2011 c1 Vandenbz
Enjoyed the prequel to the Raikage. Helps explain a few things about what happened to Naruto before he got stronger very well.

For some reason the grammar and spelling are worse than normal, no idea why. Apart from that great work on this fic.
10/1/2011 c1 25redlox2
sorry can you remind me if Saiyuri-san becomes one of Naruto's wives or just a close friend like Yourichi? I really like the Raikage story so i am thankful for a new chapter and this new short story explaining how Naruto becomes the Raikage!
10/1/2011 c1 Zero Gawain
hehe. interesting XD. would be good to see how to get the raikage. XD
10/1/2011 c1 Thanatos757
So...many...TYPOS!
10/1/2011 c1 Naginator
Nice look forward to more
10/1/2011 c1 R.Uchiha-Namikaze
You are a very talented writer. I enjoy your stories and look forward to your updates. I love the new chapter of The Raikage, and then I found this story afterwards and dropped everything and read it immediately. Great job and update soon!
10/1/2011 c1 miner249er
great starting chapter, I was wondering when you were going to do a story like this.
10/1/2011 c1 1Impstar
I really look forward to reading more about this story. Be careful though; in my humble opinion, you should treat this story like a stand-alone, and not use too many time skips. It really loses some epicness if the reader has to rely somewhat on the other story to fill in blanks.
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8